Chrysler Pin Code Reader technical support
Latest price:US$179.00US$119.0034% off
- Item No. SK47
- Free Shipping
Pin code reader for Chrysler is able to read out Chrysler (TYPE2) vehicle pin code, read data from Immobilizer controller and show the pin code on the screen of the device directly. We supply this pin code reader with life-time technical support and one year warranty.
OBD2eShop provides Chrysler Pin Code Reader with free technical support, it mainly tells you about how to use Chrysler Pin Code Reader. Hope this technical serivce can help you using your tool smoothly.
1.Download the above attachment of chrysler pin code reader user manual, and use it smoothly and make it works perfect.
1). Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this item software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our this item software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2). Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.
2. How to use Pin Reader for Chrysler (Tpye 2)
How to get Chrysler Pin code? Pin code reader for Chrysler isavailable in www.OBD2eShop.com. Our technicians have made a tutorial on how to get pin code with the tool, hope it helps.
1. Remove the IMMO box from the Chrysler vehicle that you are going to read Pin code from. The box is located on the Ignition lock. Below is the IMMO box:2. Open the box, desolder the two pins of coil connection on the PCB (as shown in the picture below) and remove them off.
3. Find a chip named EEPROM “24LC02B” on the board. It is nearby one of the coil connections removed just now.
4. Clean every pin of the 24LC02B chip and connect the clip to the microchip, black point to pin1 of the chip.
5. Press “ Read Pin “ button on the Pin reader for Chrysler (TYPE 2), and you will then see its Pin code on the screen.
Here is another way to use the Pin code reader. The tool comes with a 4 wires cable. By using the cable, you can read the pin code without removing the connections from the IMMO box.
1. Remove the IMMO box from the Chrysler vehicle that you are going to read Pin code from. The box is located on the Ignition lock. Below is the IMMO box:
2. Connect the white wire to point1 , black wire to point2 , blue wire to point3 red wire to point4.
3. Press “Read Pin” button on the unit, The screen will then show the Chrysler Pin code.