I have positively looked for a way to disable the “Service TPMS” annoying light for my 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X for a long time, and finally I found on forum a thread of getting the light disabled.
Here is what I did using Lexia 3 PP2000 XS Evolution that I bought on OBD2eShop for US$59.00 only.
If you are interested, please browse through the URL below:
1. The Lexia 3 software I use is V46, while the latest version is V48;
2. A laptop Windows XP or laptop with Win XP Mode 7/8
Follow the procedure to do:
1. Install the software Lexia 3 V46 first:
- Then navigate all the way in the PP2000 10A & Lexia v46 Dir and find update_lexia_346.22.exe;
- Run this update V46 pointing to the same location you selected from the V46 install;
2. Connect Lexia 3 interface to the OBD port in my EVO X;
- Upgrading of V46 will revert to this point, simulating a web update;
- Make activation and make sure that you are using LEXIA-346 since you're up to date;
You just activated this way; otherwise you must re after the upgrade.
3. Select "C-Crosser" >> "Lexia" >> "Diagnosis" and "test function". Choose the category based on your selection, there take SUV as an example and come to the ECU list.
- You will see the ETACS interface also called "BSI";
-Select BSI - Configuration - Manual configuration then there will be two options for the configuration of the vehicle and customer choice;
- Select the client options, select "repair".
4. Enter the menu "ETACS-SUV default programming." Select "Under the inflection." TPMS is included the option. The current state is present (ON).
5. The system is currently paralyzing the state of inflation.
6. The system automatically disables inflaction parameters. The status now turns to "away" (OFF)
7. The TPMS light is off.
Here are some photos: