1. MVCI Worked car model:
Honda, Toyota, Lexus and Volvo.
2. MVCI Feature:
Fully compatible with Toyota Software
Supports Diagnostics and Active tests
Supports most 1996 and newer Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with OBDII/DLC3 diagnostics
Fully compatible with SAE J2534
Programmable power supply
Able to apply 5V-24V to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
Able to apply GND to OBD pins 6,9,11,12,13,14,15 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
RGB status LEDs
3. MVCI Specification:
Operating Temperature:-20 to 70
Storage Temperature: -40 to 85
Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
USB Interface:USB 2.0
Power:DC 5 V - 36 V
Dimensions:23CM x 16CMx 9CM
4. MVCI Language:
What you have to pay attention when using this tool
1. Your computer must be windows XP system.
2. Please choose area EUROPEAN when you installing the software. Then it will not ask you for activation code.
1. MVCI Main unit
2. User Manual: Instructions on tool operations
3. Driver CD: Includes user manual, drivers, and etc
4. OBD II cable: Communicates between tool and vehicle
5. USB cable: Communicates between tool and PC/Laptop
6. Carry case: A nylon case to store the tool when not in use.