- VCADS Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface for Volvo/Renault/UD/Mack Truck Diagnose Support Online Update is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives.
- Software version: V2.03
- Best replacement for SH10-B
VCADS Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface for Volvo/Renault/UD/Mack Truck Diagnose Support Online Update
Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Sofware:
1. Software version: PTT2.03/3.02. This is latest software version. activate a free .Support install on Windows 7, support multi-languages.
2. You can also buy latest PTT 2.04.85.3 software from our website, that is Development mode.
Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Supported companies and electrical systems:
Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electronics '98, V2, V3, V4);
Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
Volvo Construction Equipment;
Volvo Penta (VERSION2);
Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2);
Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
Renault Trucks (VERSION2);
UD Trucks (VERSION2)
Vocom Interface Functions:
Identify a product.
View information history.
Diagnose a selected product.
Test a selected product.
Program a selected product.
Calibrate a selected product.
1pc x 88890300 Vocom Interface
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x 8pin Cable
1pc x 14pin Cable
1pc x 12pin Cable for Renault trucks
1pc x USB cable
Have a old truck in garage, Volvo FH -02 with broken EBS-ecu. Need to replace but in Vcads PTT112 it seems like I need to have access to central diagnostic to program the new EBS-ecu.
1. Connect old EBS and run "59354-3 MID 136 ECU, programming". After some steps it readout information from old EBS and then ignition off and connect new EBS. This works fine, however later steps it want to connect to central system and have static password or digipassgenerated password.
2. Have new EBS and PTT recognize wrong VIN and tell me to use same "59354-3 MID 136 ECU, programming", same error appears at step with password needed.
Anyone can give me some help?
Attach PTT/VCADS pictures.
You need new flash file (such as Premium Tech Tool 2.7.25).
In order to avoid communication to central system you need also to set PTT in intermediate storage so you can flash the control unit offline with adequate flash file.