USB-SD MP3 Adapter Interface for Ford
1. Plug & play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled, Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source (MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
The setting of storage device:
1998 - 2003 Cougar
1996 - 2003 Fiesta Mk4
1998 - 2004 Focus Mk1
1994 - 2000 Galaxy
1996 - 2009 Ka
2000- 2003 Mondeo Mk3
1994- 2004 Transit
2000 - 2004 Transit Connect
1990 - 2004 Escort
1. Not compatible with: 6000RDS only with changer connection, 6000CD without AUX button, 6000RDS radio-navigation systems with type number: M009423 / 98AP-18C815-CB, Alpine Radio Al390320177503, Ford Radio RDS 500NE YM21-18K876-JC, Mondeo & C-Max after 2004, Focus after 2008,
2. Not used for CAN-BUS controlled radio- navigation systems
Cable to Connect CD Changer port:
1. Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2. Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3. Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4. Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
1. Digital CD Changer
2. OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
3. 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
4. Installation manual