Allscanner VCX HD Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic System for CAT, for VOLVO/HINO/Cummins/Nissan
Allscanner VCX HD Description:
Allscanner is available to diagnose most of heavy trucks, also can diagnose Buses, Grabs, Cranes and Engineering machine.
Supported car model:
CAT, VOLVO, HINO, Cummins, Nissan.
Allscanner VCX HD Specifications:
1) Industry standard RP1210 A/B compliance
2) Flexible configuration supports USB wired and 802.11b/g WIFI wireless connectivity
3) Adapters and cables self-determination for molding, durable and facility usage
4) Support 12V and 24V vehicles communication, Available to diagnose heavy and Light trucks
5) CE and FCC compliance for hardware
6) Firmware Updatable ,Keep improving
2. Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy duty vehicles
CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500
2nd CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500
3. Hardware specification
Processor: Special Dual Cell Processor for automotive
Wired Socket: USB2.0/USB1.1 Compatible
Diagnostic Socket: 24PIN Adapter(self-determination design)
Wireless Socket: 802.11b/g wireless WIFI
Indicator Light: 4 LED indicator lights, indicate power and operation state
Power: DC 9V-28V Vehicle's power input
Working temperature: -20-70°C
Storage temperature: -40-85°C
4. Software specification
1) VCX HD provide driver program compliance with industry standard of RP1210A/B
2) VCX HD is a standard reprogramming tool of Pass through, ECU reprogramming online can be realized.
5. Compatible software
CAT ET2009B(Electronic Technician)
HDX(HINO Diagnostic explorer)
Allscanner VCX HD Diagnostic Software display:
What are included in the package
Check the attachment about " VCX Quick Start(English).pdf " to solve your problem.
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up Allscanner VCX HD Heavy Duty software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our Allscanner VCX HD Heavy Duty software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.