GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Alfa, Benz, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini, Maybach, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, VW, Volvo, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota.
Autel AutoLink AL609 Feature & Functions:
1. Diagnoses ABS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
3. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
4. Views freeze frame data
5. Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM datastream and live sensor data
6. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
7. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
8. Graphs data
9. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
10. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French
11. TF memory card for data backup and software update
12. Internet updatable and upgradable
13. Prints data via PC
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
AL609 VS AL619
AL609 is mainly used for ABS, it can work with more car models on ABS than AL619.
AL619 can work both with ABS and airbag, but it works fewer car models on ABS than AL609.
AL609 cannot work with airbag.
Autel AutoLink AL609 Package List:
1pc x AutoLink AL609 Main unit
1pc x TF Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Protective Nylon Case