OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner is a wireless automotive diagnostic scanner with Bluetooth, USB and enhanced compatibility, which can be used on most examination and maintenance equipments with Windows operating system.
1. Update by email.
2. Maintenance records management
3. Standard USB port
1) Chipset: ATMEL Chip
2) Operating system: Windows
3) Dimension of COMBOX: 12*8*2.5CM
4) Dimension of RF box: 6*5*2.5CM
5) Dimension of package: 40*34*14CM
6) Gross Weight: 4500g
7) Testing port 1: Bluetooth wireless
8) Testing port 2: diagnostic cable
9) Power supply of COMBOX:+12
10) Power supply of RF box: USB
11) Mainboard: Anti-electromagnetism industrial control mainboard
10) Communication mode: COM port and Bluetooth wireless
1) Easy to use, compact size, excellent performance, quick response
2) Using Bluetooth wireless technology and based on windows operating system
3) Has a full-range coverage of vehicle types such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, VW/AUDI, Seat, Skoda, Land rover, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Volvo, Peugeot, Opel, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Obdii/Eobdii Can/OBD injection system, Toyota/Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Daewoo and Kia
4) Equipped with CAN adapter to test auto model with CANBUS
5) Display data stream in waveform
6) Perform functions like reading DTC code, erasing DTC code, reading data stream tests on Engines, AT, ABS, Airbags and others.