• 1-series (E81, E82, E87, E88), 2003+
• 3-series (E90, E91, E92, E93), 2004+
• 5-series (E60), 2002-2010
• 5-series (F10), 2010+
• 5-series “Gran Turismo” (F07), 2009+
• 7-series (E65, E66), 2000-2008
• 7-series (F01, F02), 2007+
• BMW X5 (E70), 2006+
• BMW X6 (E71), 2007+
• Mini Cooper (R56, R57), 2005+
• Rolls-Royce, 2003+
• Drive – 6 categories / 30 types; CAS, DME, EGS, EKPM, GWS, VTG
• Chassis – 12 categories / 15 types; ASR, CIM, DSC, EDC, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, EHC, EMF, RDC, VDM
• Body – 65 categories / 121 types; AHM, AMP, BFH, BFS, BZM, CCC, CDC, CHAMP, CIC, CID, DWA, ECL, FAH, FAS, FLA, FOMO, FRM, FZD, HKL, HUD, IHKA, JBBF, KBM, KGM, KOMBI, LMA, MASK, MMC, MMI, MPM, PDC, PGS, RAD, RFK, RLS, RSE, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SD, SECUR, SFZ, SGM, SHD, SHZH, SIM, SSBF,SSFA, SSH, STVL, STVR, SZL, SZM, TEBF, TEFA, TEL, TMB, TMBH, TMF, TMFH, VID, WIM, ZBE, ZGM
DTC reading with clear text explanation, car setting adjustment, maintenance interval adjustment, key programming or blocking, remote control synchronization and much much more!
1.166 types of ECU supported
2.Diagnosis and interpretation of error codes
3.Reading and adjustment of run hours and maintenance intervals for: Oil, Filters, Brake pads, Spark plugs, Liquids, Inspections and services as well as СО, СН inspections etc.
4.Adjustment of mileage and maintenance intervals
5.Change/Adjust FA code (currently in test mode)
7.Read/Write RAM/FLASH/EEPROM *
8.Read/Write ISN (marriage CAS and DME/DDE) *
9.ELV Reset (steering wheel lock)
10.Key read/write via OBD2 in CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+
11.Key prog module for E/F-series
12.Learning key or transponder directly in the ignition lock!
13.Lost keys blocking/unblocking
14.Mileage correction module for E/F-series
15.Change AIF (indexes of programming)*
16.Reading the last saved mileage from ECU VIN change *
17.New battery registration
NOTE: Instrument cluster and CAS1-CAS4 must be adjusted MANUALLY
software system which allows to read,decode and edit ISN password (It is sync password betweenECU and immobilizer ) Correct checksum also calculated automatically
Procedure of used ECU installation in car with automatic transmission:
Install used DME/DDE
Switch ignition ON.
Connect BMW explorer,and run Quick test.
Go to EGS ,press Unlock EWS
Got to DME/DDE and read ISN
Switch ignition OFF,connect to CAS,write down old ISN,write ISN previously read from DME/DDE and save it.
Switch ignition ON
Go to DME/DDE and make synchronization procedure.