EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer are designed to ensure that engines operate at the ideal air/fuel ratio to maximize engine performance and longetivity whilst minimizing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.To achieve this, accurate control over both fuel pressure and flow rates are essential and should be verified at each service interval.
EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer Fuel System Failure Detection
Highlights to Get EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer:
1. No need road testing, the systematic function is very clear.
2. The particular quick connector is easy to use and have high-sealing performance
3. The quick connector uses oil-resistant, high-strength polymer materials, with insulation, will neither cause a short circuit, nor scratch the car paint surface.
4. The quick connector is with high sealing performance, which can ensure the accuracy of the test.
5. The test on the fuel flow, fuel pressure, exhaust back pressure, intake manifold vacuum degree and some others can check out the failure of the electronic fuel injection system quickly and accurately.
EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer Function:
1. Fuel pressure test
2. Fuel flow test
3. Engine intake manifold vacuum test
4. Back pressure in exhaust
Fuel System Analyzer EFI2100 Features:
Simultaneously with the engine running.Various connectors, fit for most common cars.
---Blocked Fuel Filters---
---Leaking Fuel Injectors---
---Water Contaminated Fuel---
---Faulty High Volume Pumps---
---Faulty Low Volume Pumps---
---Leaking Non-Return Valves---
---Restricted Pre-Pump Strainers---
---Faulty Fuel Pressure Regulators---
---Aerated and/or Vapor Locked Fuel---
Test & Prove All of the AboveWith One Tool!
Fuel System Analyzer EFI2100 Specifications:
Range of fuel pressure test:0~800Kpa
Range of fuel flow test:0.5~3L/min
Range of vacuum test:-100~0Kpa