1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-2012 software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
2. CAN Interface Required in The Following GM Vehicles
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
1. Tech-2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (you can choose software)
3. 2 pcs of CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI)
4. RS232 cable and user`s manual
5. RS232-DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD (The original one and the SO01)