1.Wide acceptable range of input voltage from 9~32V, Applicable for almost all the autoSubject to specific model
2.SMR super microelectronic memorial chip Super capacity, can digitally parse and memorize different voltage and unstable electric current information, prevent interference fromother eiectronics,convert and stadilize the voltage after disposed by the ballast without interference to other electronics,which will bring a guaranteed performance and life-span of HID lamp
3.Pure aluminum casting. lnsulative and never desquamates, on interference to the startup of air-condition, audlo and other electronic equipment on the auto.
4.Wide range of working temperature. Work well even under the normal high temperature in the engine room, which can lessen the chance of malfunction caused by over heat.
5.Constant temperature protection. Working temperature will not go up with longer lighting time. Even after2~8hours of lighting, it can still keep under 75,which complies with the international standard.
1. Approved by TUV lSO9001,Guaranteed quality.
2. Excellent quality of heat resistant, fuel resistant and abrasion proof Made of the best wires and materials special for auto industry. Superior quality comparing with the one made by common material.
3. Waterproof design. Using the best waterproof connector, to prevent short circuit caused by electric leaking in water.
4. Approved by computer cicuit test. Ensure there is no short circuit or open circuit.
5. Applicable even at high electric current (30A). Special design with low impedance, effectively slows down the aging of wires.
What is HID
HID (High Intensity Discharge) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained in a sealed bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
For any question, please contact us at: