KS501 is a new generation OBDII diagnostic tool tailored for the owner. it is easy to carry, simple to operate, fast in diagnosis, large in memory, comprehensive in code base, powerful in performance and novel in design.
KOLSOL NEW Generation KS501 OBDII & EOBD ScanTool
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Polish.
SAE_J1850(PWM, VPW), ISO_9141-2, ISO_14230-4(KWP, KWP-5BPS), ISO_15765-4(CAN,CAN-B, CAN-C, CAN-D).
- Enhanced OBD2 Diagnosis: Fully covers OBD2 diagnosis modes, read/clear codes, live data, freeze frame, with O2 sensor, Mode 6, Mode 8, MIL status
- Powerful Database: Exclusive support for 40,000 DTCs, leading the industry
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: Works on almost all the gasoline cars with standard OBD2 protocols 16pin connector
- One-Key I/M Readiness: Independent button for quickly enter into diagnostic function
- Live Data Visualized Comparison: Greatly supports Four parameters comparison, record the live data for later review
- Maximum Chip Capacity, Fastest Diagnosis : diagnosis speed with the maximum chip capacity
- Supports all OBD2 functions, get one device to turn off the Check Engine Light
- Works with almost all standard OBD2/EOBD protocols gasoline cars
- 18 functions listed out clearly instead of repeatedly entering the sub-menu
Do not worry about the Check Engine Light on, make car repair easier.
·Read and Clear Codes: read and clear engine codes, generic, manufacturer specific, and pending codes
·Live Data: read and record live sensor data, 4 parameters comparison supported
·Freeze Frame: a snapshot of the vehicle which shows engine conditions when the MIL on
·O2 Sensor: check the vehicle O2 sensor values
·Mode 6: advanced test results (like misfire counts) for on-board diagnostic system monitors
·Mode 8(Component test): allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
·I/M Readiness: check the operations of the Emission System on OBD2 compliant vehicles
·Battery Test: show battery voltage and comment battery status
·Smog Check: indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing
·MIL Status : MIL is essentially an emission warning light. If the light comes on, it means the OBD II system has detected an emissions-related problem
·Vehicle Info: check the make, years, VIN Code and other detail information of your vehicle
·Fuel Analysis: allow viewing the fuel economy of the vehicle
·Core Analysis: allow viewing the performance of the vehicle
·Engine Analysis: allow viewing the engine data of the vehicle
One-Click I/M Readiness Key
Provide quick access to emissions readiness status, complete vehicle exhaust test.
Live Data Display
FOUR parameters comparison, clearly show how they can affect each other and increase diagnostic efficiency
Allow viewing of data from last test recorded by the scan tool
40,000 database available for DTC lookup online
Update & Print Data
Update to the latest version and print the stored data by PC via USB cable
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Polish
KS501 Vehicle Coverage:
|Supported OBDII Vehicle
||For Alfa Romeo
||For Aston martin
||For Land rover
How To Update KOLSOL KS501 Software :
|Scan Tool doesn't power up
||1. OBDII Cable connector is not securely connected .
2. Vehicle's DLC pins are bent or broken.
3. Vehicle's battery is bad.
|1. Verify that the Scan Tool's OBDII Cable connector is securely connected to the vehicle's DLC.
2. Check if the DLC pins are bent or broken.If bent or broken,have a certiﬁed technician repair the DLC.
3. Make sure the vehicle battery provides at least 8V.
|Vehicle Linking Error
||1. Vehicle is not meet OBD standards.
2. Ignition is off.
3. Bad connection.
|1. Verify that the vehicle is meet OBDII standards.
2. Verify that the ignition is ON.
3. Reset the tool by turning the ignition oﬀ,waiting 10 seconds,then turning the ignition back on.
|Scan Tool Freezes
||Scan Tool or vehicle's computer system is not responding.
||Reset the Scan Tool by turning the ignition off, waiting 10 seconds,then turning the ignition back on.
1.Download the applications in our website: www.kolsol.net or our distributors' site.
2.Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3.Connect the scanner to computer with the USB cable supplied.
4.Run the update option in PC Suit software. Wait for the log in window to pop up.
5.In the Update window, select the items you want to install.
KOLSOL KS501 Specifications:
KOLSOL KS501 Package includes:
||TFT Color (320*240)
||0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
||-20 to 70℃ (-4to 158℉)
||8V to 18V (power provided by vehicle battery)
1pc x KOLSOL KS501
1pc x User' s Manual
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBD Cable