KWP2000 Plus ECU Remap Programmer ECU Flasher Chip Tuning
1.For KWP 2000 plus supported car and ECU models, please go to "Get Technical Service" .
KWP2000 Plus ECU Remap Programmer Functions:
A. Read and analyse your current ECU software.
B. Upgrade the ECU software with a re-mapped file.
C. Repair ECUs with software problem or corruption.
How to Use the KWP2000 PLUS ECU flasher
1. You need a computer. Installing KWP2000 Plus software.
2. Connect USB cable to your PC;
3. Connect to your car via standard 16-pin OBD2 connector;
4. Supports high speed ECU flashing
5. Led indications for USB-power Car-power/rx/tx
6. Support KWP2000+ software and other KWP/ ISO software
How to Read and Write data with KWP2000
Read and Write
1. Click read button to read out the original data
2. Click write button and select the file you want to write
3. Save the file to your HD, edit or forward it -Follow the instructions on screen
4. switch off ignition and wait 10 seconds
Check the attachment about "KWP2000+ User Manual, KWP2000plus.pdf, KWP2000 car list.pdf".
Galletto 1260 FAQ (Frequently Ask Question):
Q: can kwp2000 plus does the car up to 2008year?
A: please tell your car year and car ECU type, because to use kwp2000 plus, we have to know your ECU type, so that check weather your car model is included in our KWP2000 PLUS supported car models.
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up KWP2000 software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our KWP2000 software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.