Lexia3 V48 PP2000 V25 Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic with Diagbox V7.76Software.
Multi-languages supported and compatible with most Peugeot cars from 1995.
Update: by CD
Best Offer Lexia-3 Lexia3 V48 PP2000 V25 with Diagbox V7.76 Software for Citroen/Peugeot
Top 3 reasons to Get Lexia3 PP2000
1. It is compatible with Citroen cars including:
C1,C2,C3,C4,C6,C8,C-CROSSER,NEMO,BERLINGO,JUMPY,JUMPER,AX,SAXO,BX and so on. But please pay attention, according to our customer's experience, this item can not works good at C5 new models.
2. It is compatible with most Peugeot cars from 1995
If you have the two types of cars, please pay attention, please check with us first before purchase.
3. Diagnostics is performed via OBD-II connector
(which is located near steering wheel) or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
4. Support Multi-Language:
1.Update By CD
2.Lexia-3 Lexia3 V48 PP2000 V25 Hardware/Software Requirements
Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended)
Microsoft Windows XP with the latest service pack installed.
If customer requires, we can prepare ready to work PC.
Lexia3 PP2000 Function:
Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes; this software performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
1. Read identification
Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc...
2. Read fault codes
Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e.g. "Rail pressure - too low pressure").
Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
3. Clear fault codes
this function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.
4. Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
5. Measured Values
Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis.
6. Actuator test
Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc..)
Diagbox 7.57 Connection Display:
Diagbox 7.57 Vehicles List Display:
1pc x Main unit with extension OBD2 cable
1pc x Long 9pin to USB cable
1pc x Short 9pin to USB cable
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x 16pin to Clip Cable
1pc x Instruction for Installation and Activation DVD for PP2000
1pc x Diagbox Software V7.76
Lexia3 PP2000 Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic with Diagbox V6.01 Software Download
I have positively looked for a way to disable the “Service TPMS” annoying light for my 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X for a long time, and finally I found on forum a thread of getting the light disabled.
Here is what I did using Lexia 3 PP2000 XS Evolution that I bought on OBD2eShop for US$59.00 only.
If you are interested, please browse through the URL below:
1. The Lexia 3 software I use is V46, while the latest version is V48;
2. A laptop Windows XP or laptop with Win XP Mode 7/8
Follow the procedure to do:
1. Install the software Lexia 3 V46 first:
- Then navigate all the way in the PP2000 10A & Lexia v46 Dir and find update_lexia_346.22.exe;
- Run this update V46 pointing to the same location you selected from the V46 install;
2. Connect Lexia 3 interface to the OBD port in my EVO X;
- Upgrading of V46 will revert to this point, simulating a web update;
- Make activation and make sure that you are using LEXIA-346 since you're up to date;
You just activated this way; otherwise you must re after the upgrade.
3. Select "C-Crosser" >> "Lexia" >> "Diagnosis" and "test function". Choose the category based on your selection, there take SUV as an example and come to the ECU list.
- You will see the ETACS interface also called "BSI";
-Select BSI - Configuration - Manual configuration then there will be two options for the configuration of the vehicle and customer choice;
- Select the client options, select "repair".
4. Enter the menu "ETACS-SUV default programming." Select "Under the inflection." TPMS is included the option. The current state is present (ON).
5. The system is currently paralyzing the state of inflation.
6. The system automatically disables inflaction parameters. The status now turns to "away" (OFF)
7. The TPMS light is off.
Here are some photos: