USB+SD MP3 Adapter Hotsale for Mazda
USB+SD MP3 Adapter Description:
USB+SD MP3 Adapter Feature:
1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
USB+SD MP3 Adapter Model List:
2005->2008 Mazda 2,
2006-2008 Mazda 3 ,
2005-2009 Mazda 5(without entertainment system) ,
2003-2008 Mazda 6 (see note 3),
2003-2008 Miata/MX5(note 2) ,
2007-2008 CX7 (see note 2) ,
2004-2008 RX8(see note 4) ,
1999-2003 Mazda 323 ,
2002-2008 MPV ,
2003-2006 B-Series Pickup,
1: Fits following head units: 168, 1269, 4103, 14789909, 1472086, 14792089, 14794008, 14794522, CQ-EM4570ak, CQ-LM4720a, CQ-TT3070aa, CR-LM4282ka,
2:Not compatible with Navigation radios.
3:Not compatible with MX5 with Bose Sound System;
4: Not all Mazda 6 supports external CDC connection, internal modification might be needed; Mazda 6, produced from Nov. 2003 to Sep. 2005, needs to solder a jumper or a 0-ohm chip register on location L716 in its head unit.
5: RX-8 radio firmware version must be v9.55 or later, v10.1 and v9.81 not supported. (Note to check the radio firmware is available).
6:Not fits new mazda with Can-bus
Cable to connect car radio:
For OEM radios : VW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Acura, Lexus, Skoda Citroen, Fiat, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Suzuki, Ford, Renault etc
For after market radios: Clarion ,Alpine, Blaupunkt, Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Becker, JVC etc
1: Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2: Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3: Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4: Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
• Digital CD Changer
• OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
• 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
• Installation manual