MINI ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols. Only 6.99USD with worldwide free shipping.
MINI ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V2.1
• Wireless (Bluetooth)
• Supports CAN bus
• Software included for Palm, PDA
• Software included for Windows PC
• Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000
• Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
• Software included for Windows Smartphone
• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
• Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
1pc x MINI ELM327 bluetooth
1pc x CD Software
MINI ELM327 Bluetooth & TORQUE work on Android car stereo/carputer
1.MINI ELM327 Bluetooth & TORQUE work on Android car stereo/carputer
This is a user tested review on: Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 carscanner work with Torque app on Android car stereo/ carputer for a 2009 Mitsubishi Montero Sport.
2009 Mitsubishi Montero Sport with a carputer Android 4.2
First plug Mini ELM327 V1.5 into car OBD connector/ port below the steering wheel.
Pair the ELM327 Bluetooth to make it connect to car stereo. Click “OBDII” Bluetooth to connect.
Open Torque app and there is a profile save all car information.
ELM327 Mini connects to car ECU OK.
Click “Real-time Information” icon and see car real time performance.
Conclusion: This €7.5 ELM327 MINI interface V1.5 Bluetooth is suitable for all drivers who want to test and monitor their cars. Besides ELM327 can read out and clear all car DTC trouble codes!
For example, ELM327 read and clear Hyundai Santa Fe 2003 P0500 Vehicle Speed Sensor fault code: