AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports 1996 upwards OBDII vehicles and 10 modes of OBDII tests with multi-languages. It checks MIL, reads error codes and VIN numbers.
Original Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner-A Good Scanner For Beginners
Top 6 Reasons To Get Autel AutoLink AL519:
1.Support Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Croatian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Turkish, Russian, Swedish,Serbian
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
3.Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
4. Supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
5.USA FREE shipping from our usa warehouse for AMERICAN customers.
6.1 year free update online
Original Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner Feature and Function
1. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
2. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
6. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.
7. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
8. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
12. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
13. Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
14. Displays live O2 sensor test data
15. Internet updateable and upgradeable
16. Views freeze frame data
17. Reads live PCM datastream
18. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
19. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink Comparision:
Comparation of OBDII and CAN Code Reader:
AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main unit weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
1pc x AutoLink AL519 Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
Autel AutoLink AL519 Scan Tool Customer reviews
- I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new scan tool. A mechanic friend of mine who had an Autel AL519 recommended his tool to me. I bought one AL519 finally, I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05 Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever.
- I needed a scanner for most OBDII & CAN-bus protocol car models, original not copy, and not too expensive. I chose Autel AL519. As expected, I successfully test on 2006 Jeep WD3.7, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD 2004 and BMW E39 2000.
- I have hooked this tool up to everything from a ’05 Subaru STI to a 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe. Links up great with no any issues. I’m a die-hard PC- based scanner supporter. However, I also want something not expensive and with similar capabilities but no need for a laptop. This fit the bill perfectly.
- I purchased Autel AL519 scanner to help troubleshoot OBDII codes which were causing theCheck Engine Light to show up on my 2004 BMW X3. The tool was able to not only just read the trouble codes but also provide tips on how to fix them, it is nice tool.
- So far so good. Easily detect any code on my 1999 Honda Odyssey and erase it. Also work great for my friends’ 2001 T&C minivan and 2007 Chevy Cobalt.
- This tool AutoLink AL519 works great and it can reset my CEL on my Pontiac which the local parts stores scanner will not read.
- This was a gift for my neighbor as a thank you for his help with a big project. He loves it. He’s been using this scan tool to diagnose every vehicle in the neighborhood. Works perfectly.
- I used it to connect my truck with no problem and immediately identified the reason my check engine light was illuminated. Gave me the trouble code and an English explanation for the code. Very satisfied.
- This scanner is a great tool to have in your shop. Works on newer domestic and European gas powered models. Easy to use, easy to understand. Quickly reads. Menu system is easy to navigate.
- All I expected it to be. I have used it on a 2005 Ford F350, 2011 Chevy HHR and 2014 Chevy Equinox with not problems.
- I needed a scanner that would work on my 2006 Ford F-350 6.0 diesel because I got a P0460 Fuel Level Sensor Code that is a common issue on Ford diesels. And I know not all devices can work on Ford diesels to clear this fault. But this one did, straight out of the box and I was able to read the fault and clear it. Very happy!
Recently I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new Scan Tool. I was specifically looking for something solid and reliable. A friend of mine who is a mechanic had an Autel AL519. So I called him round with his tool.
I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever. Also It had quite an eye catching look. Unfortunately on the next trial it failed out right. I tried to hook it with a 2002 vet and 2007 GMC pickup with no success. Finally after many attempts I made a call to Autel’s technical support team. They said with no hesitation that they are aware of the problem of compatibility of AL519 with the older models of GM vehicles. Something which should have been said in the first place.
However putting aside this hiccup on the whole I give it a 4.5 rating as a good professional scan tool with a reasonable price.