iobd2 communicate with Android by Bluetooth
1. Download iOBD2 application from Google Play store and install on your phone.
2. Connect your iOBD2 interface to your car OBDII Connector.
3. Match your iOBD2 interface with Android phone/PAD by bluetooth.
4. Active your iOBD2 interface by input serial number into the software.
5. Now you can use your phone to diagnose your car.
iOBD2 Diagnostic Functions
Support vehicles with OBD II/EOBD protocol.
Read data stream
Read freeze frame data, vehicle information
Mode 6 testing
Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection
Idle speed mode: control the voltage, intake air flow, real time fuel consumption (static), coolant temperature, spark advance angle, engine speed
Cruise mode: vehicle travel time, average speed, continuous running mileage, average fuel consumption, vehicle speed
Sport mode: vehicle speed, coolant temperature, real time fuel consumption (dynamic), acceleration, engine speed. It is with rich user experience.
Provide car data and information which you care. For example, acceleration and deceleration test from 0 to 400 meters.
You can set the speed, mileage, temperature, fuel consumption and you can also configure the data of your dashboard. And you can also set the fuel consumption coefficient between0.9-1.1. Its initial value is 1.
Save the testing data such as DTC, data stream, freeze frame, and the data of your dashboard for you.
Read the information of iobd2 and can help users do WIFI/Bluetooth setting.
Humanity designed UI of the client software which is the same style of the Android and Android operation system.
1pc x iOBD2 connector
1pc x User Manual