U581 LIVE DATA OBD2 EOBD Scanner Can-Bus Code Reader
English, Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Germany, Polish, Finnish, Croatian, Turkish, French
1. Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
3. DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
4. Reading Live Data
5. Reading Freeze Frame Data.
6. Testing I/M Reading Status.
7. Reading Vehicle Info –VIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
8. Rescanning Data.
Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and so on.
1. LCD Display - 128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
2."ENTER" key–for selection of different functions.
3."ESC" key–to go back to the previous screen.
4."UP"& "DOWN" arrows - to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
5."LEFT" & "RIGHT" keys – for selection of responses and move cursor.
6. On/Off Power Button – for performing software update process.
7. OBDII connector cable – for connecting scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector “DLC”.
8. Battery compartment.
GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Nissan '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All new CAN protocol cars.
1pc x U581 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
1pc x COM Cable for connecting U581 to PC
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case