V801 scanner is a handheld tool delicately designed for user to pinpoint engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults.
It is an ideal scanner for ALL VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda series vehicle, and can detect over 130 systems.
It supports the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol
V801 V-A-G Auto Scanner for Vw/Audi/Seat/Skoda On Live Data/Oil Reset/Airbag Reset
V801 Features and Benefits:
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf / Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more) since 1990.
2. Supports All VW Diagnostic protocol includes KWP1281\ KWP 2000\ TP-CANBUS \ NEW UDS.
3. Reads ECU and Live data, Reads data, Erases fault codes, Resets service lights, etc.
4. Turns off the MIL Lights after clearing fault code.
5. Easily detects nearly 130 systems includes engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, instruments, immobilizer and so on.
6. Oil Reset:
After the oil vehicle maintenance, reset the oil service light.
7. Airbag Reset:
In the case of vehicle airbag safety, it is not advisable to use this function to avoid a malfunction.
8. Mileage correction:
This feature can be modified on the mileage meter. It cannot support all the Volkswagen cars, because of the different characteristics of the vehicle instrumentation.
9. Free software update online for life
V801 More functions:
SBC stop/ actibation
O2 sensor service
Tilt Angle sensor calibration
: Enghlish, Polish, Spain, German, French, Italian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish
Display: 2.8" TFT true color 320*240 LCD display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via the vehicle battery
Length: 201mm (7.91")
Width: 94 mm (3.70")
Height: 36 mm (1.42")
Weight: NW: 0..8kg GW:1.5kg
1pcx v801 scanner
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x USB cable