1.VAG Cable VAGCOM 12.12.3 is the latest version in the market.
VAG Cable VAGCOM 12.12.3 (English Only)
3.Works with Windows XP, WIN7, WIN8, provide most convenience for your operation.
Newest Update VAG COM 12.12.3 is the first affordable tool with any support at all for VW Crafter vans, and of course compatible with all the latest 2013 model VW/Audi Group passenger cars.
Top 5 Reasons to Get VAG 12.12.3 Cable:
1. VAG 12.12.3 diagnostic cable works with Windows7, WindowsXP, and 32-bit, 64-bit
2. VAG 12.12.3 has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
3. Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models. Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
4. Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS)*.
5. Can display critical timing information on TDI engines in graphic form
VAG 12.12.3 Diagnostic Cable Additional improvements:
1. New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant. Works with the latest airbags which use Index-Based coding and provides tips where to find the Index.
VAG 12.12.3 Diagnostic Cable Software Installation Instructions:
2. New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog to make it easier for users to send data needed to answer their support queries.
3. Increased size of Auto-Scan logs which can be saved. We've had reports of cars with so many faults in various control modules that the old limit was reached which resulted in incomplete logs.
4. Many other small fixes and enhancements not worth mentioning individually here.
5. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. Including coverage for all the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. The structure of our ROD data has also been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
6. Support for new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models.
7. Auto-Scans now show sub-system label file names.
8. EDC15-16 Mileage reading now includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
9. Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since the last dataset.
10. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
-Download the self-installing distribution file available below.
-Run it and follow the prompts to allow it to install itself.
-You must install VCDS on your PC's hard disk!
-It may not work properly if you try running it directly from other media.
-However, you can use other media such as a CD or USB memory key to move the distribution file from a PC with internet access to another PC that does not have internet -access.
-Connect an appropriate interface between the computer and the car.
-Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
-Start the VCDS program:
-Click [Options] and select the correct communications port.
-Use [Test] to confirm that the program can use the port and find the interface.
-Now Play. Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car. See our Application Charts. Query Fault Codes from some modules.
-Please check back frequently for updates! If you want to be notified of updates via e-mail, please subscribe to the VAG-COM-Announce mailing list.
1. VAG 12.12.3 works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
-Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT4 are no longer supported.
2. VAG 12.12.3 must be used with a HEX-, KEY-, KII-, or Micro-CAN "high-tech" Interface.
-It does not work with any third-party interfaces or some of our older "low-tech" interfaces.
-If you're a registered user and have an older low-tech interface, you should consider ourinterface upgrade program.
-If you're not ready for an interface upgrade, you'll have to use VCDS-Lite instead.
3. The default installation folder is C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\
-It is essential NOT to install in the \Program Files\ tree in on systems running Windows Vista or 7.
4. Driver Versioning Issue:
-The "Standard" USB drivers in Release 12.12 are older than the ones that came with Release 11.11.0 (which were less than 100% reliable on some PCs). When you install the drivers that come with this version, Windows may complain that they are older than the ones which are already installed. If that happens, you must answer "Yes" when asked if you want to replace the files anyway.
5. To remove other old versions:
-Versions prior to Release 704, simply delete the shortcuts from your Start menu andDesktop and delete the folder(s) where the program was installed..
-Release 704 and newer may be uninstalled using Windows' Add/Remove Programs or by running theuninstall.exe program found in the folder with the version that you wish to remove.
1pc x VAG 12.12.3 Cable
1pc x CD