VAG OBD Helper can do VW 4th Immobilizer all key lost very easy via OBDII. It can be used for the key all lost or add key of VW, Audi, Skoda via OBD together with VVDI2/Lonsdor K518/APPro/SMOK key programmer.
VAG OBD Helper Cable for VW Audi Skoda Seat 4th IMMO Add Key & All Keys Lost via OBD Send I free Token
As known, before VAG OBD helper is released, when the VW, Audi, Skoda with 4th IMMO needs to add new keys or program new keys when all keys lost,
none of VVDI2 AVDI, AP PRO, Lonsdor K518 can read out the immo data. Or the operator needs to disassemble the dashboard to gain the immo data.
Online calculation requires token, the device comes with 1 free token.
If you need more tokens, you can buy here.
Top 5 reasons to get VAG OBD Helper Cable
1: New PASSATT MQB key all lost.
2: Support A4L Q5 (all the card 754C/J type)
3:can add key for MQB JOHNSON dashboard (not support
key all lost )
4.Can for the key all lost or add key of VW, Audi, Skoda, and the 4th generation dashboard.
Example, 35XX key all lost 873B 24C64 type key all lost or new model 95320.
5.Support to Get BCM2 anti-theft data on line for A6 A7 A8 Touareg Hui ang 5th generation .
1. the 4th generation of data and MQB data are expressly formatting to support the use of most equipment in the market.
2.Online calculation requires token, the device comes with 1 free token.
If you need more tokens, you can buy here
The 5th generation of data supports VVDI AP and plaintext display CS.
When to use VAG OBD helper
1. For the VAG vehicle with MQB immo, if the immo data can't be read out, you can try to use VAG OBD helper, but can work for adding new keys (Take Johnson Controls key adding for example)
2. If A4L Q5 can't be directly read out BCM2 data, and display the data length error, VAG OBD helper can be used to calculate BCM2 data.
3.If you get all keys lost for any of 2014 A6 A7 A8 Touareg, PHIDEON with 5th immo system, you can use VAG OBD helper to online calculate BCM2 data, then working together with VVDI2, APPRO to program key.
Note: Before using VAG OBD helper, please make sure the vehicle info is not tampered and vehicle status is legal, otherwise the immo data can't be calculated.
How to use VAG OBD helper
After "Online calculate immo data" complete, the system will save the file in the VAG OBD folder according the vehicle VIN.
The generated file can work together with the current popular VAG key programmers, you can directly generate dealer key and learn.
How to install VAG OBD Helper software
Extract zip file to desktop
Connect VAG OBD cable with computer via USB port
Open VAGOBD software
It will automatically detect device serial number
Select software language: Chinese or English
Then you can read BCM data with software
Token is required to calculated data online.
With one VAG OBD helper cable, you can easily get the IMMO data online, then load the IMMO data into the key programmer (i.e VVDI2, AVDI, APPRO, Lonsdor K518 etc), and generate dealer key and learn.
How to use VAG OBD helper to read VAG 4th IMMO data?
- Plug VAG OBD helper to the vehicle.
- Click on "Read car info", as you can see it reads out manufacture, VIN, immo type, power, key count, key ID etc.
- Connect the network and upload data to calculations.
The system is reading ECU type.
Click on "Online calculate immo data".
- Online calculate immo data successfully and save automatically, click on "Yes".
The last data named "VVDI. NEC24C64_IMMO" can be used with VVDI2.
Copy the "VVDI. NEC24C64_IMMO" and paste it on the desktop.
- Plug VVDI2 to the VAG car.
Open VVDI2 software, click on "Key Learn", then "Key Learn".
- Click on "IMMO data prepare key" to load the immo data that read out by VAG OBD helper.
- Apply this data to generate the dealer keys and learn the keys.
Tip: Before using VAG OBD helper, please ensure the vehicle info is not tampered and vehicle status is legal, otherwise the immo data can't be calculated.
This method can be used for key add and program key when all keys lost.