1.OS requirement: Windows 7
2.Our Volvo Vida Dice Doesn't Support Bluetooth
1. DICE - Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
2. DICE has an integrated CARB cable, which is connected to the vehicle's diagnostic socket. When connecting to the vehicle, DiCE is powered as long as the battery is charged.
3. DICE has a folding hook that is designed for hanging the unit from one of the grab handles in the vehicle for example.
4. DICE is equipped with four status LEDs that indicate the status of the software, the USB and Bluetooth communication and the interface to the car.
5. At the end of the unit, there is a DC input where a battery cable or adaptor(12V) can be connected. The adaptor is used when upgrading and troubleshooting the DICE.
6. In the other end of the unit, there is a removable cover that could be removed by turning the screw on the cover.
1. Administration - General information, design and function
2. Standard components, service materials and consumables. General information (among other things, control modules, SRS, general safety) as well as
3. Service and maintenance
4. Engine with mounting and equipment
5. Electrical system
6. Power transmission
8. Suspension and steering
9. Springs, shock absorbers and wheels
10. Body and interior - among other things, diagnostics, design and function, repair and spare part information
11. Other - special vehicles, e.g., ambulances, police cars. Components that deviate from standard.
1. We recommend you to use Windows 7.
2. Browser:Internet Explorer 8
3. Computer memory need over 2GRAM
4. C:// must have 40GB space
5. Software must install on C://
6. It must be NTFS format
1. DICE device with OBDII cable
2. USB A to MINI USB angled cable
3. DVD with VIDA 2014DEnglish (activated)
4. Version we offer now: VIDA 2014D English (locally activated, no online services; login as "Info-pc")
Check the attachment about " VOLVO VIDA Installation Guide(English).pdf ".
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up VOLVO VIDA DICE software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our VOLVO VIDA DICE software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.
VOLVO VIDA FAQ
How to easily reset Regular Maintenance Service Reminder Message on a Volvo S60 2006?
Step 1: Connect Volvo Vida Dice or Super Vida Dice Pro with car and open Vida Dice 2014d software.
Go to VEHICLE PROFILE tab and click READ VEHICLE button. It will read out car VIN and chassis.
Then choose Partner Group: AME (According to your region)
It will show full car information as below:
Step 2: Go to DIAGNOSTICS tab and choose VEHICLE COMMUNICATION.
You can see all car control modules, choose DIM (Driver Information Module).
Click the Advanced tab and choose “Resetting the service reminder indicator (SRI)”.
Step 3: Turn ignition on and click the VCT2000 symbol.
You will see “DIM Reset SRLdata”, click the “Reset” button and soon the operation finished!
Volvo Vida Dice or Super Vida Dice Pro all support Multi language Win7 and Volvo car from 1999-2015.