- Original VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Scanner
- Support both Ford and Mazda
- Support vehicle till 2015
- Latest software version: V106
- Support WIFI wireless connection
Original VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 with IDS V106 WIFI version
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
Top 6 Reasons to get Original VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford/Mazda WIFI Scanner:
1) Update by CD.
If new software is not very large, CareUCar will upload it to internet and send you download link. Our hardware only can work together with our software. Please do not update our machine by other way.
and USB Connection
3) Support multi-languages:
4) Unlocked firmware. Please do not update the tool online or other ways not provided by us, if your firmware is locked by doing this, we will charge fee to unlock it.
5) Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2 at lower price.
6) Support 2015 vehicles.
Original VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford/Mazda WIFI Scanner OS Requirement:
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
3. OS needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO Main Unit WIFI version
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
100% test OK on F150, Focus, Explorer by Ford VCM2 IDS V105
1.100% test OK on F150, Focus, Explorer by Ford VCM2 IDS V105
Have downloaded Ford diagnostic software IDS 105.01 on a web to have a try… And luckily, it worked finally although there was a bit trouble i met. Works perfectly with Vxdiag Vcx Nano for Ford and Ford VCM2 clone on F150, Focus, Explorer…
I’m using the link with Ford IDS V105.01 + VCM II Manager 188.8.131.52:
About Ford ids 105.01 installation:
Just Downloaded & extracted
Opened in VMWARE 10.
(In one of the first couple of lines in config file change the “12” to “10”)
Clicked “I MOVED IT”
Turned of internet (don’t know if it matters).
Turned off nonpersistent
Started Up IDS 105.1 VMWARE
Plugged in OEM VCM and installed drivers
Made cosmetic changes, performance changes to WIN7
Opened IDS and made settings changes
Ran Shut down command in Guest System
Turned nonpersistent back on
I mean I just made persistent HDD, then I installed drivers, restart. I checked license of VXDIAG… Then non persistent and now is ok.
About VCM2 IDS 105 test result:
– Ford Focus key programming….Worked!
I’ve programmed a Ford Focus blue key with this virtual machine and Ford VCM2 clone. No issues!
– ’2015 F150 Car Configuration Parameters….Worked!
I’ve used it on 2015 F-150 to enable Car Configuration Parameters without any problem
– ’2013 Explorer key programming & PCM flash….Worked
I did 6 module programming on a 2013 Explorer yesterday and all OK!
Ford IDS worked great today. Programmed a few keys and flashed a PCM already. Working flawlessly.
Hope it keeps it up.
About workable Ford diagnostic tools:
Except VCM2 clone tried, i also tested with the latest VCX manager and updated firmware on the VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford…great!
I can now confirm both of these images are working with the Allscanner VCX Brand. Not sure if it makes any different from others but I used the latest VCX manager from the website: