VXDiag VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Version, FORD IDS Version is V117, Mazda IDS Version is V117 Support WIFI and Support both Ford and Mazda vehicle from 2005 to 2018
Original VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 with IDS V106 WIFI version
- Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
- Update by CD with unlocked firmware
- Support both new and old vehicles.
- Support WIFI Wireless connection
- FORD IDS Version: V117, Mazda IDS Version: V109 in CD, if need V117, please contact us to get.
VXDIAG VCX NANO Support multi-languages:
Requirement on Computer:
Free Download IDS V117 software fro VXDIAG
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
Functions tested successfully:
Record and play back live data for ABS, PCM…tested ok
Program and Install new ECUs (PCM, ABS)…tested ok
Read and Clear DTCs…tested ok
Program New Keys for Mazda 6…tested ok
Set, adjust or remove speed governors…tested ok
DPF Regeneration…tested ok
Automatic vehicle recognition…tested ok
All other dealer functions…tested ok
Reset steering angle…tested ok
Find guided fault…tested ok
Injector Coding…tested ok
Note: Do not support Ford F150 now, but our engineer is now trying to solve this problem.
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO Main Unit WIFI version
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
100% test OK on F150, Focus, Explorer by Ford VCM2 IDS V105
1.100% test OK on F150, Focus, Explorer by Ford VCM2 IDS V105
Have downloaded Ford diagnostic software IDS 105.01 on a web to have a try… And luckily, it worked finally although there was a bit trouble i met. Works perfectly with Vxdiag Vcx Nano for Ford and Ford VCM2 clone on F150, Focus, Explorer…
I’m using the link with Ford IDS V105.01 + VCM II Manager 18.104.22.168:
About Ford ids 105.01 installation:
Just Downloaded & extracted
Opened in VMWARE 10.
(In one of the first couple of lines in config file change the “12” to “10”)
Clicked “I MOVED IT”
Turned of internet (don’t know if it matters).
Turned off nonpersistent
Started Up IDS 105.1 VMWARE
Plugged in OEM VCM and installed drivers
Made cosmetic changes, performance changes to WIN7
Opened IDS and made settings changes
Ran Shut down command in Guest System
Turned nonpersistent back on
I mean I just made persistent HDD, then I installed drivers, restart. I checked license of VXDIAG… Then non persistent and now is ok.
About VCM2 IDS 105 test result:
– Ford Focus key programming….Worked!
I’ve programmed a Ford Focus blue key with this virtual machine and Ford VCM2 clone. No issues!
– ’2015 F150 Car Configuration Parameters….Worked!
I’ve used it on 2015 F-150 to enable Car Configuration Parameters without any problem
– ’2013 Explorer key programming & PCM flash….Worked
I did 6 module programming on a 2013 Explorer yesterday and all OK!
Ford IDS worked great today. Programmed a few keys and flashed a PCM already. Working flawlessly.
Hope it keeps it up.
About workable Ford diagnostic tools:
Except VCM2 clone tried, i also tested with the latest VCX manager and updated firmware on the VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford…great!
I can now confirm both of these images are working with the Allscanner VCX Brand. Not sure if it makes any different from others but I used the latest VCX manager from the website: