New Release VCM2 for LandRover & Jaguar and MAZDA 2 in 1, one machine supports three vehicles brand. VCM2 is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
1.VCM2 Supported vehicle: Mazda, Jaguar & LandRover after 1996 year.
2.VCM2I offers better benefit and performance than VCM I, supports diagnosis and module programming.
3.VCM2 also a JLR Approved device, it is Replacement for JLR SDD VCM, Covers CAN, & ISO9141 vehicle networks and 12ft USB cable as standard included.
4.Support languages: Multi-languages such as Deutsch,English,Espano,francais, italiano nederlands, Portugues(European) Russian,Japanese,Chinese and so on.
VCM 2 Mazda Feature:
1. Most cost effective Land Rover pass-thru
2. Best suited for current and future vehicles
3. It is simple and easy to use.
4. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
5. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
6. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazda.
7. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
8. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
9. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
10. Wireless functionality peferred for all IDS functions including modulereprogramming. USB wired connections ae only required to update the VCM II loaded code and to set up the VCM II to function as a Customer Flight Recorder.
VCM2 JLR Feature:
1. The VCM2 for Land Rover connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD.
2. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool.
3. The device is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
4. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device.
5. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
6. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
7. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
8. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
9. Automatic vehicle recognition
10. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
11. All Other Dealer Functions
12. Steering Angle Resets
13. Guided Fault Finding
14. Program New Keys
15. DPF Regeneration
16. Brake Bleeding
17. Injector Coding
18. Power balance test
19. Relative compression test
Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Coverage:
|Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport
|New Range Rover
|XJ – X300/X308
|XJ - X350
|XJ - X351
|XK – X100
|XK - X150
|(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes*) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported
How does the VCM2 for Land Rover operate in J2534 mode
1. Please read the user manual firstly before using, install the software after watching the video or user manual in the DVD
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
1pc x LandRover & Jaguar and MAZDA
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
2pcs x CD
1pc x Carrying Case
VCM II 2 Main Board: