32MB CARD,works with GM TECH2, includes a 32MB PC Card loaded with the latest release GM Software. It is available with six kinds of software including SAAB, OPEL, GM, ISUZU, Suzuki and Holden. You can choose one type of software to be loaded on this 32MB Card
32MB Card for GM TECH2 (GM OPEL SAAB ISUZU SUZUKI & Holden)
- Works with GM TECH2
- Contain the latest software for GM TECH2.
- It has six kinds of software, SAAB, OPEL, GM, ISUZU, Suzuki and Holden.
- Customers can choose one type of software to be loaded to this 32MB Card.
GM-English 33.004 1991-2014
GM-Spanish 31.007 1991-2014
GM-French 32.007 1991-2014
GM-Portuguese 32.007 1991-2014
OPEL-English Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
ISUZU-English 107.021 2006-2010
Holden-English 149.000 1999-2013 (For North American Area Only)
GM Tech2 Card Opel Software Update to V180 Support Cars from the Year 1997 to 2014
GM TECH2 Opel Card Software Update 1
GM TECH2 Opel Card Software Update 2
TEST: TECH2 SCANNER CAN FULLY RECORD GM CARD THROUGH TIS2000 OR NOT
Hello all,here I would like to share my experience pack software using TECH 2
RS232 and TIS2000
Today, I will test myself to check if they can not fully record your memory card through TIS2000 software
or not, because yesterday I wrote them by the laptop, looking ahead of you, I just want to remove the old soft.
As in my laptop with no DB9 I used the adapter. Also found a Bulletin in which there is an adapter, which recommends itself BOSH.
One photo from the series is not enough, I forgot to do, where the choice of what you want to write to the card, and what it is now.
So someone wrote that his Tech 2 does not see the GM card
. The U32 he is the same as U33. If you are sure that you are right.
1pc x 32MB Card for GM TECH2
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
GENUINE TECH2 PCMCIA CARD VS. GENERIC ATA CARD
GENUINE TECH2 PCMCIA CARD VS. GENERIC ATA CARD
Some guys want to BIN files onto blank cards.Here, i will share to enlighten you to what the differences are between a genuine Tech2 PCMCIA and a generic ATA card.
genuine Tech2 PCMCIA card vs. generic ATA card:
There are two primary types of flash memory architectures: linear and ATA. Both conform to PCMCIA form factors and can be used interchangeably in existing PC Card slots or drivers.
Linear Flash memory stores and sends data in a linear fashion (in Byte or double Byte format). To be able to transfer data into blocks (like ATA technology), so that the card appears like a hard drive, Linear Flash requires a software layer called Flash File System.
ATA Flash mimics the file structure of an ATA hard drive. It features an on-card controller which handles error correction coding, bad-block mapping, dynamic adjustment of performance versus power consumption, extensive self-testing and diagnostics and data access functions. This means that a card with an ATA controller appears like a hard drive to virtually any mainstream personal computer operating system.
In short, the most important difference is:
ATA cards won’t work. An ATA card is like a giant sd card or USB drive.
The linear flash cards don’t get recognized by the CPU like that.
– The restoring card:
You can buy generic linear flash cards on eBay for like $70
This is what I did for a spare. Same place I ordered my unit from. Cheaper than eBay.
I used the card making software mce in a laptop, but you can order it from China with the software you want already loaded.
So far, I am happy with it, the card took a few weeks. The unit was 2 to 3 days and a guy recommended them on the duramax forum. I have a duramax and the Pontiac g8. I am happy. Works great, I would recommend again.
– Tech2 scan tool
For the Tech 2, there are 3 different units, look the same.
That is what I found on the site.
I did the SP23-B. From what I was able translate they are made by different companies but the same….
I went with the best as it was a little cheaper. I am happy with what I got. If I did it again and money wasn’t an issue, I would buy one with the American warranty.
Free download Tech2Win bin files for Tech2 32MB PCMCIA card