Autel Maxidiag MD806 pro scanner With All Systems Diagnosis, Auto VIN, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, Throttle Services (Same Functions As MD808 Pro),support Print Diagnostic Reports via PC connection,It is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool with All Systems Diagnosis
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Features
- Support AutoScan
- Print Diagnostic Reports via PC connection
- Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official website
With All Systems Diagnosis, Auto VIN, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, Throttle Services
(Same Functions As MD808 Pro
- Supports Mutiple Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Greek, Simplified Chinese.
- MD806 Pro auto scanner comes with most useful service functions including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF. This car scanner can perform change oil monitor reset, parking brake pad relearn, steering angle sensor calibration, DPF regeneration, throttle adaptation and adjust A/F functions.
- The Autel MD806 Pro OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner comes with FREE lifetime software update and is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. Buy now and start saving time and money taking your car to a “Stealership”!
- Autel MD806 Pro auto scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, DTC Lookup, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Autel MD806 Pro OBDII scanner can diagnose ALL CAR SYSTEMS of OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles. MD806 Pro car scan tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. It’s a professional diagnostic tool that has unmatched vehicle compatibility and retrieves generic codes, manufacturer-specific codes and pending codes. NOTE: MD806 Pro can NOT scan vehicles after 2015. To check compatibility, please send VIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The MD806 Pro Automotive Scan Tool comes with Auto VIN Acquisition technology that can retrieve VIN information automatically fast! MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner, with the unique Auto Scan function, can perform comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs at one touch! With the large 4” 800 X 480 color display and easy-to-use buttons , it’s a easy-to-use auto scan tool that makes you fix like a pro!
- The all new MaxiDiag MD806 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD806 can access Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
- Autel Maxidiag MD806 pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. The MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts. It may not be a high-level diagnostic scanner, but neither is it an entry-level scanner. Autel MD806 PRO is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly establish a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Sacnner Functions :
MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Service:
1. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
3. Support oil service reset
4. Support battery registration and reset
5.Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
1. Autel MD806 Pro ALL System Diagnoses
Guide Directly to the Fix and Eliminate Guesswork, MD806 PRO allows you to:
1) Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
2) Read & Erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily;
3) View live data of each parameter item;
4) Get access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Engine; Automatic Transmission; Suspension; Audio; IMMO Immobilizer; Air Conditioning; Auto Headlamp; ACC; Car Radio Audio; Car Door Windows etc. To perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related.
2. Read and clear trouble codes for Special Functions
OLS - Support oil service reset
BMS - Support battery registration and reset
DPF - Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
SAS - Reset steering angle sensor functionality
EPB - Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Odometer - Reset service mileage and service intervals Throttle
3. Autel MD806 Pro Designed with full OBD2 Functions
1) Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
2) Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
3) View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses;
4) View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
5) Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting;
6) Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
7) Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system;
8) Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
MaxiDiag MD806 Pro All System Diagnostic Functions:
1. OBD II Diagnostics:
The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles.When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool,you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved.The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
Select this function to display the system status of the test vehicle, refer to the following description for the system status of the test vehicle.
1. OK – indicates that the monitor being checked has completed its diagnostic testing.
2. INC – indicates that the monitor being checked has not completed its diagnostic testing.
3. N/A – indicates that the monitor is not supported on that vehicle.
2. Read Codes:
Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER). This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
3. Erase Codes:
Erase Codes is performed with key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault the caused the specific DTC is fixed.
4. Record Data:
The Record Data function allows recording vehicle modules’ Parameter Identification (PID) data to help diagnose intermittent vehicle problems. You could save data files to the Micro SD card and then use the Playback function to view the saved files.
5. Freeze Frame:
Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
6. I/M Readiness:
I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emission program.
7. O2 Monitor Test:
OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory.
8. On-Board Monitor Test:
The On-Board Monitor Test is useful after servicing or after erasing a vehicle’s control module memory. The On-Board Monitor Test is used for non-CAN-equipped vehicles to retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored. This function is also used for CAN-equipped vehicles to retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are continuously and non-continuously monitored. Test and components IDs are determined by the vehicle manufacturer.
9. Component Test:
The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
10. Vehicle Information:
The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
11. Modules Present:
The Modules Present function allows viewing of the module IDs and communication protocols for OBD II modules in the vehicle.
12. DTC Lookup:
The DTC Lookup function allows user to search definitions of DTC stored in built-in DTC library
The MaxiDiag MD806 Pro provide ABS, SRS (Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Oil Reset, EPB, DPF, SAS, BMS, Throttle and Adjust A/F functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the special functions.
1. Oil Reset:
The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is change dprior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
1). Ensure that you are fully familiar with the braking system and its operation before commencing any work.
2). The EPB control system may be required to be deactivated before carrying out any maintenance/diagnostic work on the brake system.This can be done from the tool menu.
3). Only carry out maintenance work when the vehicle is stationary and on level ground.
4). Ensure that the EPB control system is reactivated after the maintenance work has been completed.
Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory isautomatically cleared
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer.The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Autel MD806 Pro Wide Vehicle Coverage
MD806 Pro supports Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support.
1. Autel MD806 PRO Oil Reset Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota; AU Holden
2) European For Audi, Abarth, Alfa, BMW, Bentley, Benz, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, LandRover, MINI, Maybach, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault,Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
3) USA For Chrysler, Ford
2. Autel MD806 PRO EPB Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Scion, Toyota
2) European For Audi, BMW, Bentley, Benz, Bugatti, Citroen, EU Ford, Jaguar, LandRover, MINI, Maybach, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
3) USA For Chrysler, Ford
3. Autel MD806 PRO SAS Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, AU Holden
2) European For Audi, Abarth, Alfa, BMW, Bentley, Benz, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, LandRover, MINI, Maybach, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
3) USA For Chrysler, Ford, GM
4. Autel MD806 PRO DPF Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Suzuki, Toyota
2) European For Audi, Abarth, Alfa, BMW, Bentley, Benz, Bugatti, Citroen, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, LandRover, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
3) USA For Chrysler, Ford, GM
5. Autel MD806 PRO BMS Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Infiniti, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Suzuki, Toyota
2) European For Audi, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Jaguar, LandRover, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volvo
3) USA For Ford
6. Autel MD806 PRO Throttle Service Coverage:
1) Asian For Acura, Daewoo, HONDA, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Suzuki, Toyota, AU Holden
2) European For Audi, Abarth, Alfa, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, FordEU, Jaguar, Lancia, LandRover, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen
3) USA For Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep
Autel MD806 Pro OBD2 Scanner Specifications
||ARM® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz
||32MB, 166 MHz
||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
||Mini USB: 2.0
|Micro SD Card (16GB)
||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
||313 g (0.69 lb.)
1x MD806 Pro Main Unit
1x User Manual
1x OBD II Cable
1x USB Cable
1x Micro SD Card
1x Quick Guide
1x Carry Case
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Canada ,Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at: