Quality GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface
Supports both Tech2 and GDS software
Supports online programming function but customer need have online account
All chip are new and original
This one does not support WIFI, use USB connection
Quality GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface
TECH2 Software version: V2.302
GDS2 Software version :
Top 10 reason to get GM MDI:
1. With opel Global tis global diagnostic system
2. Support offline lease function
3. Support Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. Support programming online(customer need has online account)
7. Support cable communication
8. Support original factory latest software
9. With European Chevetl Global tis, Supports European Chevetl offline programming
10. All Chip are new and original
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Passthrough progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnositc System (GDS) applicationIncludes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
GM MDI support Protocols:
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
(high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
- Class 2
- GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicles.)
HOW WILL THE GM MDI BE USED
The new GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANdi remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.
Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
The Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2010 model year. The GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
No Chasis data, no SIR data, No Keyless/Remote Start Data, No HVAC data.
1pc x GM MDI interface
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD Software
All our products come with QC mark, the products come with QC mark will be guaranteed by our warranty policy.
1. Our QC mark can not be removed, so you do not need to worry about missing QC Mark.
2. The product with QC mark we will provide one year warranty. If you do not remember your order number, you can give the QC mark to us, we will provide after-sale service to you.
3. Proucts with our QC mark can get free repair service in one month, free exchange service with one month.
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
How to Solve the MDI No Connection with Laptop?
1.How to Solve the MDI No Connection with Laptop?
When you use the GM MDI, But it can not connect your laptop, just as the follw pciture, we will help you how to deal with it
1.The main unit no connect with power and USB.
2.Press the blank key on the main unit, and then connect with USB.
3.Please let go the blank key when the five light lit on.
4.And then mian unit connect USB and laptop,