This is high quality ICOM D Cable for BMW Motorcycle Diagnostic, Inside with PCB which common quality ICOM D cable not contain, Support vehicle till 2016 year.
High Quality BMW ICOM D Cable ICOM-D Motorcycles Motobikes Diagnostic Cable with PCB
Top 5 reasons to get high quality ICOM D Cable
1.For ICOM D Professional Diagnostic Cable for BMW
2.Specially for ICOM A2 and ICOM A3/A3 PRO+ Multiplexer
3.Used for ECU Programming ,Configuration and Key Systems Diagnostic of Motorcycles for BMW.
4.Support vehicle till 2016 year
5. Free shipping
It can works together with ICOM A2 or ICOM A3/A3 PRO+Multiplexer. support up to 2016 motorcycles.
1pcs X High Quality BMW ICOM D Cable
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Canada ,Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at:
Customer share : troubleshoot BMW Bike S1000RR with ICOM D
1.How to troubleshoot BMW Bike S1000RR with ICOM D
Here, i’d like to share some experience of programming experience of my bike s1000rr with two bmw cables. Also solutions for ISTA-D 3.48 error message
: “Unable to identify vehicle”.
Bike: BMW S1000RR 2011
With software: Rheingold (ISTA-D) v3.48
Laptop’s OS: Windows 7 32 bit.
Puzzle: I have K+DCAN cable and ICOM-D adapter but bike cannot get connected with ISTA-D 3.48. I get error: "Unable to identify vehicle. Please check vehicle communication interface and vehicle ignition (must be set to ON).”.
Ps. Same software is workinng fie with my F3x -serie car (with K+DCAN and/or ENET cable).
Bike and ICOM D: My s1000rr is 2011 and bike’s service plug 10 pin socket has pin 1, 4, 6 and 10 in use, no pin 2 in use. With voltage gauge I measured that signal is going through ICOM-D cable's OBD port:
10pin --> obd2
1 --> 7
4 --> 4 and 5
6 --> 16
10 --> 1
Here is what i did.
I have installed EDIABAS and tried to change com ports (in obd.ini) according to laptop’s usb port com etc. I have changed in laptop’s device manager latency of port to 1. Feeding additional electricity to battery with separate charger, tried engine running but not working.
When I try to read vechile info via Rheingold, K+DCAN cable’s little light flashes once briefly and then stops and gets the error in software.
Tried time and time again with methods online. I solved my problem, at least partly.
I can now connect to all of my bike’s ecus and read live data, reset service indicator after service etc. Although I cannot make for example ABS unit’s bleeding (in case of I would like to change all break lines and some other this kind of jobs).
I removed all old stuff and re-installed software. I also downgraded USB serial driver version. I found via Google that there might be problem with Chinese cables which not necessarily have genuine FTDI chip. The newest driver versions won’t necessarily work with fake FTDI chips.
I have this kind of k+dcan cable cable:
I cleaned com ports via Windows regedit and configured there serial port RxFIFO and TxFIFO values and put force_fifo_enable on. If I remember it correctly it was off at some point in my trials.
I also made own cable between bike’s 10-round pin adapter and k+dcan cable. Or actually it’s not real cable, just set of separate wires which I connect from motorcycle’s round adapter pins straight to K+DCAN cable’s pins. I haven’t tried to connect to motorcycle with icom-d cable since then so I don’t know whether it would work nowadays after other changes I made.
I was lazy and made many changes at the same time so root cause for my earlier problems is not totally clear.
I am not sure whether I should have BMW ICOM A2 entity in order to get rest of Rheingold functionalities to work. But at the moment I am happy with those functionalities I have now available.