Brake Fluid Tester can be used as a digital tester which is suitable for determining brake fluid quality. It tests and indicates on five LEDs in terms of percent of water in the brake fluid.
Product ID: 4712805500109
LED Brake Fluid Tester DOT 4 Oil Liquid Moisture Water Detection Tool
To Check Fluid Quality:
- Ship from US, Fast Delivery, No Tax !
- Only takes seconds to know the results
- LED light indicators show percentage of water in the brake fluid
- Quick and easy way to test for moisture content in the brake fluid; results appear in seconds!
- Calibrated for cars using DOT 4 brake fluid only (found in most cars produced since 2006)
Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.
Insert the tester into reservoir for a second , then the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs.
Auto power off.
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
2. Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
3. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
- Green: Battery OK, i.e.: No Water Contained in the Brake Fluid
- Yellow: Less than 1% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
- Yellow/Yellow: Approximately 2% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
- Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approximately 3% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
- The Brake Fluid Should be Changed
- Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: at least 4% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
- The Brake Fluid Must be Changed Urgently, Extreme Danger .
- This brake fluid tester is calibrated for DOT 4 brake fluid only, which is used in most cars produced since 2006.
- Replace the battery if the green LED light no longer lights up after you press the button.
- Wash the test probe with tap water after every use.
- In case of skin contact with brake fluid, thoroughly wash the affected skin or clothing with water.
- Do not expose brake fluid to the atmosphere for a long time as it is highly hygroscopic.
1pc x Brake Fluid Tester
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.