Tech2 Diagnostic Tool for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-10 Days.See details »
- 49.5cm*42cm*20cm ( Inch: 19.49*16.54*7.87 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Product Details
- Tech support
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
It is an excellent tester for technicians to diagnose GM vehicles.An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun.
In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the GM Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
Tech2 Diagnostic Tool (entire kit contains one 32mb card and CANDI)
Top 4 Reasons to Get Best Quality Tech2 for GM:
1. Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
Tech2 for GM Software Version:
1.GM tech 2 Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-2011 software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
2. Tech 2 for GM Specifications
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .
3. CAN Interface Required in The Following GM Vehicles
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech2 32MB card Specification List:
You can put your own software inside for use.
Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner Connection Display:
FAQ:GM TECH2 Frequently Question and Answer
but TIS2000 only support GM and Opel, not support Isuzu.
Q: Does GM TECH2 support reading Car VIN number? How to read?
A: Yes, it does. After selecting the car model, enter function menu, and you will find the VIN number reading option.
I have problems with the windshield wipers, the tire pressure control system and the cruise control. Is that tool able to read the trouble
codes and to read some parameters regarding those controllers?
As for reading parameters regarding those controllers, it is theoretically compatible, advice you have a try.
To what year is the scanner effective? I own a 1997 Cadillac DeVille and a 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
Q: Does Item No. SP23-B diagnose gm pu's too (1500,2500hd,3500?
A: Yes, it will work on pickup 1500,2500hd and 3500. Just if the cars are 24v, you may need a power supply adapter.
but only packed with the car adapter.
To program electronic control unit, I advice you buy an extra TIS2000 to work with GM tech2.
check where the problem is; have no idea on how to operate self test? Refer the self-test manual at GM TECH2 “technical support /service”.
If you have old version GM tech2 installed with the newest software, the button maybe won’t work.
when the car starts you’d better test the voltage, because during this process a part of cars’ voltage will reach up to 24V or more,
especially the car which has a poor contact of electrical ground.
1. Tech-2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (you can choose software)
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI)
4. RS232 cable and user`s manual
5. RS232-DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD
(Now this item comes with the TIS 2000 CD and Dongle,you don't need to buy individually)
For any question, please contact us at:
Hot line: 0086-18359214901/ +8615759264783