VCM II is a PC based diagnostic tool for Mazda system. It supports Mazda vehicles after 1996 year till latest models. VCM II offers better benefit and performance than VCM I, supports diagnosis and module programming. Newest software version is V91.
V97 IDS VCM II for Mazda Diagnostic System Support Wifi
Supported vehicle: Mazda after 1996 year.
Newest software: V97
Support languages: Multi-languages such as English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian and so on.
VCM II for Mazda Function:
1. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster,Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
14. Power balance test
15. Relative compression test
VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas.
4. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. Wireless functionality peferred for all IDS functions including modulereprogramming. USB wired connections ae only required to update the VCM II loaded code and to set up the VCM II to function as a Customer Flight Recorder.
1pc x VCM II Interface
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
2pcs x CD
VCM II 2 Connection Display:
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no suolution, you can return or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at: