M-Diag is an easy to use OBDII diagnostic tool designed with the professional technician in mind. The device is small and portable, yet powerful enough to rival its competitors. Users have the option to purchase manufacturer specific car line software based on their needs. This feature allows for full-system diagnostics including bi-directional capabilities, quickly and easily from the convenience of your smart phone.
EZdiag Original Launch M-Diag for IOS Android IPAD Built-in Bluetooth OBDII
Top 6 Reasons to Get Launch M-Diag:
available: English, Chinese, Spanish, French
2. Directly Update Online: update at Launch golo official site: www.golo.x431.com
3. Light and small OBDll device, easy to handle
4. Plug and play through Bluetooth connection with smart phone
5. Widest carline software coverage: Support the generic OBD, CAN bus, and proprietary protocols of over70 car manufacturers and2, 500 car models;
6. Support multiple special function software and actuation tests incl. Oil / Service reset, ABS bleeding, IMMO & key programming, throttle body adaptation, brake pads, steering angle reset, battery matching, DPF regeneration, Injector coding
Launch X431 iDiag Auto Diag scanner will not come with software in the package, only hardware.
But we will offer you Launch X431 register name & password.
M-Diag available on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store:
Launch M-Diag Features
I/M Readiness Monitor
Read Freeze Frame Data
Read and Graph Data Stream PID’s
Full System Scan *
Actuation Tests *
Special Functions *
Vehicle port Standard OBDII port
Bluetooth BT 2.0
Typical power consumption (12V) quiescent current 25mA
Device operating current 35mA
Operating Temperature -20 to 55℃ ( -4 to 131°F )
Storage Temperature -30 to 70℃ ( -22 to 158°F )
Storage humidity < 80%
Operating humidity < 60%
Dimensions 48mm × 24mm × 65mm
Net Weight 55g
Operating voltage Vehicle battery DC entry 9 to 15V
1pc x M-Diag Connector
1pc x Password Paper
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
(Customer feedback) Launch M-Diag Lite PCB board compare with Easydiag
I bought Launch M-Diag LitePlus and took it apart to check the PCB board. Compare with Easydiag, mostly same but better contacts used in the diagnostic socket.
Here share with you some Launch M-Diag Lite PCB real pictures:
Inside Launch M-Diag, I found a two-board design, the boards were tightly connected to each other by a pad of twenty jumpers.
One board with a multiplexer and a processor, and the other with a Bluetooth module and power system. And yes, there is a USB connector, just like LAUNCH EasyDiag.
On Launch M-Diag Lite main (processor) board there are the following markings:
DBSCAR_MAIN_STM32F207 – name of the board and the processor used
2015.05.29 – production date
V1.00.000 – version of the board
On the “communication” board there are the following markings:
V1.00.000 – version of the board
2014.11.08 – production date
The main board has:
Also on the board contacts are similar to the connection of the service connector.
The communication board uses only two controllers in the Bluetooth module: