Mangoose Diagnosis and Reprogramming Interface for Toyota
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-20 working days.See details»
- 21.5cm*15.5cm*6cm ( Inch: 8.46*6.1*2.36 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Product Details
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
Mangoose diagnosis and reprogramming interface for Toyota
DrewTech designed this product to be affordable for CarPCs, the aftermarket, and automotive enthusiasts. The Mangoose includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance.
1. Mangoose Features:
1) Lost cost, high performance pass-thru diagnostic tool for use with PC
2) Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable
3) J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
4) Commercial Range (0 to +70° C)
5) Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
6) Cable length: 6 feet
7) Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
8) Mongoose VPW supports GM TIS, SPS, TIS2WEB, and DPS flash reprogramming software
2. Bus Protocols:
3. Software Options:
The DrewTech Mongoose is a USB pass-thru device that utilizes the SAE J2534-1 API. What this means is that the Mangoose uses a standard communications interface to the vehicle, allowing it to work with 3rd party diagnostic applications. Different diagnostics and data logging applications supported are currently supported by the Mongoose, with more being added all of the time.
4. PCMScan Diagnostics and Data Logging Software
This full version of PCMScan allows viewing, charting, data logging, and playback of diagnostic data in real time. Realistic looking gauges can be moved, resized, and laid out to resemble your own dashboard. Display English or Metric units. Read stored Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clear the check engine light, and test emissions related systems.
5. PCMScan running on Mongoose ISO and Mongoose VPW
PCMScan running on Mongoose ISO (M-ISOCAN) or Mongoose VPW (M-VPWCAN) supports all ISO141 import vehicles and all CAN vehicles including all GM vehicles and many Ford, BMW, Honda, Toyota, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Volvo, Volkswagen, and many other automaker brands. By 2008 all vehicles on the road will be CAN based and supported by the Mongoose ISO/CAN adapter.
Drew Technologies also provides an application programmer interface (DLL) for OEMs, integrators, or end-users to develop their own Pass Thru (SAE J2534) applications. Create your own applications in LabVIEW™, C or Visual Basic.
Please attention this cable can not do ECM programming.
1. Mongoose vehicle interface
2. Installation CD with device driver (J2534 compatible)
For any question, please contact us at:
Hot line: 0086-18359214901/ +8615759264783