AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports 1996 upwards OBDII vehicles and 10 modes of OBDII tests with multi-languages. It checks MIL, reads error codes and VIN numbers.
Original Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner-A Good Scanner For Beginners
Top 6 Reasons To Get Autel AutoLink AL519:
1.Support Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Croatian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Turkish, Russian, Swedish,Serbian
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
3.Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
4. Supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
5.USA FREE shipping from our usa warehouse for AMERICAN customers.
6.1 year free update online
Original Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner Feature and Function
1. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
2. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
6. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.
7. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
8. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
12. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
13. Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
14. Displays live O2 sensor test data
15. Internet updateable and upgradeable
16. Views freeze frame data
17. Reads live PCM datastream
18. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
19. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink Comparision:
Comparation of OBDII and CAN Code Reader:
AL519 OBDII CAN Scanner Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main unit weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
1pc x AutoLink AL519 Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop 1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 45 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days, No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area. The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries, Like Canada, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank you.
2. UK, US, EU Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN (No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US, and EU Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
- EU Warehouse was located in Germany/Czech and it only can ship to EU country:
Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,5-7 DaysRoyal Mail/ DHL
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at:
Autel AutoLink AL519 Scan Tool Customer reviews
I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new scan tool. A mechanic friend of mine who had an Autel AL519 recommended his tool to me. I bought one AL519 finally, I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05 Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever.
I needed a scanner for most OBDII & CAN-bus protocol car models, original not copy, and not too expensive. I chose Autel AL519. As expected, I successfully test on 2006 Jeep WD3.7, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD 2004 and BMW E39 2000.
I have hooked this tool up to everything from a ’05 Subaru STI to a 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe. Links up great with no any issues. I’m a die-hard PC- based scanner supporter. However, I also want something not expensive and with similar capabilities but no need for a laptop. This fit the bill perfectly.
I purchased Autel AL519 scanner to help troubleshoot OBDII codes which were causing theCheck Engine Light to show up on my 2004 BMW X3. The tool was able to not only just read the trouble codes but also provide tips on how to fix them, it is nice tool.
So far so good. Easily detect any code on my 1999 Honda Odyssey and erase it. Also work great for my friends’ 2001 T&C minivan and 2007 Chevy Cobalt.
This tool AutoLink AL519 works great and it can reset my CEL on my Pontiac which the local parts stores scanner will not read.
This was a gift for my neighbor as a thank you for his help with a big project. He loves it. He’s been using this scan tool to diagnose every vehicle in the neighborhood. Works perfectly.
I used it to connect my truck with no problem and immediately identified the reason my check engine light was illuminated. Gave me the trouble code and an English explanation for the code. Very satisfied.
This scanner is a great tool to have in your shop. Works on newer domestic and European gas powered models. Easy to use, easy to understand. Quickly reads. Menu system is easy to navigate.
All I expected it to be. I have used it on a 2005 Ford F350, 2011 Chevy HHR and 2014 Chevy Equinox with not problems.
I needed a scanner that would work on my 2006 Ford F-350 6.0 diesel because I got a P0460 Fuel Level Sensor Code that is a common issue on Ford diesels. And I know not all devices can work on Ford diesels to clear this fault. But this one did, straight out of the box and I was able to read the fault and clear it. Very happy!
Recently I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new Scan Tool. I was specifically looking for something solid and reliable. A friend of mine who is a mechanic had an Autel AL519. So I called him round with his tool.
I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever. Also It had quite an eye catching look. Unfortunately on the next trial it failed out right. I tried to hook it with a 2002 vet and 2007 GMC pickup with no success. Finally after many attempts I made a call to Autel’s technical support team. They said with no hesitation that they are aware of the problem of compatibility of AL519 with the older models of GM vehicles. Something which should have been said in the first place.
However putting aside this hiccup on the whole I give it a 4.5 rating as a good professional scan tool with a reasonable price.
13.What customers say about "Key Specs"
Checking readiness codes are done automatically once the meter was plugged in. this took less than 10 seconds. There are 3 LED indicators on the keypad that illuminate to indicate readiness.
Exactly what I needed to read the codes from our '14 MB G550 and '15 Honda Fit. Tested and the tool communicated with both of these vehicles.
This vehicle scan tool is amazing! It worked great on my 2002 Honda Civic. It found my SRS error code and helped me diagnose exactly what the problem is. It also can erase SRS codes.
14.What customers say about "Diagnostic"
I do not want to list all the features but they all worked on all the vehicles. I could read all basic live engine parameters or just a few from my own selectable list.
I could look at any individual live data in graphic form one at a time. I.e- I was able to look at the O2 sensor voltage sweeps live, throttle position sensor %, engine RPM, etc.
Haven't had any issues, but made this purchase to diagnose my cousin's '10 Lexus RX350. It found the fault code and interpreted the fix. Replaced the O2 sensor, cleared the code and all is back to normal.
My check engine light was illuminated on my pickup and the Autel Tool read the codes and provided information as to what was wrong. The dealership read the same codes and confirmed that the problems were exactly what the Autel AL519 had indicated.
I love this scan tool. It's probably the best investment tool I've ever bought. It works great and tells me what the codes I have on my 2000 Ford F-150.
15.What customers say about "Features"
The live data is great for checking all the vehicle sensors, and it can even graph the data in real time. Very cool product. It is very well built, feels sturdy, and the buttons are very good and strong.
very nice! The quality is obvious. It connects and lists the codes. On some it will tell you the possible reasons and possible cost associated.
I bought thus because the engine light came on in my 2000 Hyundai, the scanner worked perfectly 98% of the features worked on my car. I would totally recommend this tool.
The best value scanner out.. It works perfect. Saves me money from taking it to a mechanic for a diagnose.. Live data is one of the best features and so is the IM readiness test.. Helped me pass my cars smog test.