Multi 2013/02 Spare Parts Catalog and Service Information for Scania
Multi 2013/02 Spare Parts Catalog and Service Information
1. Supported Language: English, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, French, Czech, Swedish
2. Notice: Repair Information Only Has Russian Language Version!
3. Operating System: WIN XP
The Chassis Number Says It All: Scania Multi for Shorter Workshop Visits
Scania Multi is one of the most advanced workshop information systems on the market. Using the chassis number, it is possible to individually tailor all the information needed to carry out servicing, fault-tracing and repairs on each individual vehicle, thus enhancing the quality and precision of the workshop's operations. At the same time, the customer benefits from a shorter standstill time.
Scania Multi is a PC program distributed on DVD-ROM. Scania Multi contains information about parts, workshop operations, time required and necessary instructions, and this information is structured according to the specific needs of each user category. The system Scania Multi saves time on several fronts, which is of major benefit to the customer in the form of shorter standstill times.
Time Savings and Better Quality for the Customer:
Precision: the right parts, times and operations from the very outset.
Easily accessible information: quick searching, only relevant information.
Rapid response: cost estimate at the first contact.
Many languages: information in 9 languages increases precision and speed.
Simple updating: only current information is found in the system.
The workshop of the future: everyone at the Scania workshop has access to the information in Scania Multi, which makes for a flexible organisation.
Local modifications are simple: Scania Multi is structured so that special adaptations can be integrated for each specific market.
Here is a Typical Sequence of Events When Visiting a Scania Workshop Which Uses Scania Multi:
A driver observes a brake fault on his truck and drives to a Scania workshop. With the help of the chassis number, the customer receptionist calls up the truck's specification and uses Scania Multi to determine the work which needs to be carried out. The customer receptionist can thus immediately offer the customer a time and cost estimate.
The mechanic who takes on the job looks up Scania Multi to find out how it should be tackled on this particular truck, and verifies exactly which parts will be needed for this chassis number. The system despatches an order to the parts store, which fetches the relevant parts. The truck is repaired and the Scania Multi system then automatically produces the necessary documentation for invoicing the customer.
Many areas of use in the Scania workshop
Scania Multi is Intended Primarily for Following Users within the Scania Dealership Organisation:
Customer receptionists or workshop supervisors: they use the standard times list, fault-tracing diagrams, technical descriptions and bulletins, package activities.
Mechanics: look up the function descriptions, operational descriptions, specifications and service bulletins.
Parts personnel: they refer to the parts catalogue.
Warranty personnel: they use the standard times list as their primary tool.
All this information is easily accessible to all users of Scania Multi. The system opens the door to a restructuring of workshop operations. The mechanic can if necessary act as a customer receptionist and can even handle invoicing and other follow-up processes.
The investment is a modest one for the Scania workshop. Scania Multi is run on a standard PC, which can be used for other tasks in the workshop. The program can also be run in a network. Its information is updated via CD-ROM discs which are sent to the workshops four times a year. Any supplements in between these four scheduled updates are provided in the form of paper printouts. The entire process is thus far simpler than trying to keep paper or microfiche copies of each individual publication up to date.
Parts catalogues, standard times lists and package price lists are included in Scania Multi as of November 2003. Workshop manuals with functional descriptions, operational descriptions, specifications and service bulletins will be fully entered into the system from autumn 2003.
Quantity of CD: 1DVD
OBD2EShop OBDII tool online supplier 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop 1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 45 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days, No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area. The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries, Like Canada, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank you.
2. UK, US, EU Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN (No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US, and EU Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
- EU Warehouse was located in Germany/Czech and it only can ship to EU country:
Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,5-7 DaysRoyal Mail/ DHL
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at:
- Accepting bulk purchases, We can Offer you wholesale price.
- OBD2EShop is a OBDII tool online supplier providing best-quality ECU chip uning tools, car diagnostic tools, OBDII Code scanners, car key programmers, heavy duty scanners, locksmith tools etc.
- Besides, we are the agent for many original brand such as Autel, Xhorse, OBDstar, VXdiag, XTOOL,Launch,CGDI, Yanhua ect.