High Quality Ad-blue Emulator, Trucks and other heavy vehicles
Ad-blue Emulator Box designed to disable Ad-blue system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Ad-blue Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Ad-blue system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit Ad-blue Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Ad-blue system and it will override Ad-blue system instantly, it will stop the usage of Ad-blue liquid. Ad-blue Emulator Box disables Ad-blue system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle.
Ad-blue Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Ad-blue Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
IVECO AD-BLUE Emulator INSTALLATION
The connections details diagram and wire colours refer to IVECO STRALIS Year 2009, but the main procedure of the minusblue module does not vary. Before proceeding make sure no faulty codes are memorised in the original ECU, AD-BLUE liquid is higher than the reserve level and the truck batteries are disconnected from the system.
IVECO AD-BLUE Emulator WIRING
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing Ad-blue system (F4 protection fuse and the Ad-blue system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator(passenger side).
The conductor of the ground of the Ad-blue have the number 0000, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter.
IVECO AD-BLUE Emulator ACTIVATION
The minusblue module and the original Ad-blue module CANNOT both be activated at the same time, the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) is to enable the minusblue module working.
It is important to connect the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) to a 24V source always available(battery), moreover, the soldering operation must be done between the 20A fuse(F4) and the existing Ad-blue module.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Ad-blue module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the F4 fuse before starting the engine.
The minusblue module will automatically be activated.
To re-instate the original Ad-blue module, all that needs to be done is to reinstall F4 fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be de-activated.
IVECO AD-BLUE Emulator SELF LEARNING
When the minusblue module is fully connected to the electrical circuit of the original Ad-blue module, and after identification of the F4 fuse controlling the power feeding to the original Ad-blue module the truck batteries can be
The minusblue module aquires the inputs from the CANBUS the first time the dashboard is turned on(key on but engine still off).
1) Make sure the F4 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the RED led will turn off and the green led will turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on(key on).
The result will be:
1) If the F4 fuse is installed the original Ad-blue system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F4 fuse is not installed the original Ad-blue system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
NOTE:- ALL THE OPERATIONS WITH THE F4 FUSE MUST BE DONE WITH THE DASHBOARD SWITCHED OFF(KEY OFF).
LED FUNCTION ON - OFF
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED
When this box connected - Ad-blue system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to Ad-blue.
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.