Bluetooth VAS 5054A with OKI Chip, latest version is V5.2.6, can work for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini, VAS 5054A hardware support Online Coding with VW dealer's software
VAS 5054A Bluetooth ODIS V5.2.6 with OKI Chip for VW Audi Bentley Lamborghini
- Newest version: ODIS V5.2.6 with OKI Chip
- Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725)
- Car models: VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini
- Add new car models Bentley and Lamborghini (If you want CD of Bently and Lamborghini, please leave message when you place the order on our website)
- Supported Multi-language: English/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Korean/ Dutch/ Polish/ Turkish/ Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Croatian/Danish/ German/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Slovenian/ Czech/ Russian/ Greek/ Polish
Bluetooth VAS 5054A Specification:
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
VAS5054A Diagnostic Tool PCB Picture Showed as below:
VAS 5054A ODIS V5.2.6 Software Display:
The following vehicle bus systems are supported:
- K line (ISO9141-2)
- High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
- J1850 (SAE J1850)
How to select language when use ODIS?
- Release 3.0.1
- This release contains software bugfixes
- VCI exchange not documented in diagnostic protocol
- Internal defects
There are two ways to select language. One is automatically identified by system, if your system language is English,then your ODIS software language is also English
The other way is you select language when you install the software,but it must be the same in these two places.
- 1 x VAS6154 Diagnostic Tool main unit
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x USB Bluetooth adapter
- 2 x CD
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Canada ,Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you.
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at:
Customer share: How To install VAS5054A ODIS on Windows 10 64bit Step by Step
Steps to install VAS5054A ODIS Windows 10 64bit
What should we do if VAS5054A cannot be installed on Windows 10?
Possible to install VAS5054A ODIS on Windows 10 64 bit system?
Replied by a fellow at the mhh forum:
i don´t know if ODIS works on win10 because i never test it, but i did test the VAS5054 64bit PASSTHRU
drivers on win10 PRO, and as the picture show, it is working and was detected by ForScan.
If ODIS install on Windows 10 than it will also work with the 5054 together with this drivers as a PassThru interface.
Some people report error installing this drivers on win10, for me they install and are working,
maybe different versions of win10 (or after updates) give that errors.
One more update, ODIS 5.0.3 on same Win10 64bit with Vas5054 as PassThru,
the 64bit drivers are the ones on this thread.
I try just to see if works, but i don´t advise as win10 give many error at start, and also
i have to make several attempts to finally see it open with no mistakes or error.
This way you can use 64bit Windows (Win 7 is the best) to install ODIS,
and still be able to use your old and “fantastic” Vas5054 interface as PassThru.
Attach odis release notes:
What should we do if VAS5054A cannot be installed on Windows 10?
In a native way ODIS software it’s not working on Windows 10 (with VAS5054A head).
The “problem” is not with the drivers.
If you install PDU alone on win10, the device is accessible and the drivers working properly. There is no problem with the drivers i guess. Odis 3.0.3 is working with win10 without any problem with older drivers native way. This is why i think, there is no problem with the drivers.
What i assume is that VAG is starting to make vas5054 useless, because of the lot of clone devices. VAG will make every garage buy the new head and cut the vas5054 support from Odis. After 2020 there won’t be 5054 support and they say because of win7 support is over… It is all about business i guess…
Odis is a huge java code monster. What can be unsupported via java vm with win10 what can be supported on win7?
Here, i collected good tips on the web for you all. About ODIS and Win 7 Win 10 install. Hope it helps.
Odis install on Windows 7 or Windows 10?
Tip 1: install sw, connect 5054a head, install driver, run odis
No need any settings
After install, connect your vas5054a in OBD and USB, install driver.
Open your Odis! All will work
Tip 2: Windows 7 x64, not windows 10
True, but only on win7 x64 not win 10 x64
“Windows 10 only supports the new diagnostic interface VAS 6154 (known as the WLAN remote head). Users of the older models VAS 5054, VAS 5054A and VAS 5055 can continue to use the Windows 7 i.do client on existing systems until 2019 or acquire the Windows 7 i.do. client from IT Client Support for replacement devices. The new diagnostic interface can be used with both operating systems. Please place any necessary orders with Workshop Equipment in good time.”
Tip 3: a clean Windows 7 is the best way
I will prefer you to use windows 7 for all the diagnostic devices, this is because of the security of the windows 10. The best way to get a good working diagnostic program is to have one and only laptop for this. A clean windows 7 i are the best way, but this is only my experience
odis-e,-s on same laptop, Windows x64? x86?
Tip 1: odis-e odis-s same laptop, x64 better
Both odis e and odis s can work together on same laptop partition. no problem. For newer versions will be better x64.
Tip 2: x86 much better, no lack of functionality
x86 is soooo much better since there is no any lack of the functionality for any kind of driver of ur laptop , I test both x86 is better and u can install both yes ODIS-S and ODIS-E
Tip 3: on Windows 7 x64, perfect
Works perfectly on Windows 7 x64, I have Engineering 7.2.2, Service 4.1.4 and Service 4.2.3 in same partition and no problem, if you execute any of them in Windows 10 you won’t be able to select vas5054a.
Tip 4: on Windows 7 64bit works very well
I installed on win7 64bit and it installed and I added the update file from the download, starts and works very well, thank you all for your guidance and comments.