This is Development version of PTT V2.6.70 Dev2tool, database is development version, support EURO5/EURO6 Programming, add new option for filter control unit and parameter group.
Engineer online install software with full support.can be update online.
1. Work with nexiq, xtruck, DPA4+, DPA5,Vocom, 88890020, Noregon
2. It can work on 2015 trucks,
3. Support all version 2
4. Can only work via usb with DPA
Works with following device:
Volvo Diagnostic Kit (88890300)
Renault Diagnostic Kit (88840133)
MACK Diagnostic Kit (RP1210)
UD Diagnostic Kit (RP1210)
Developer tool description:
Access and program parameters of ANY Level without any restrictions for APCI database;
Edit parameter access, policy, presentation settings for APCI Plus database;
Change minimum/maximum values of parameters, for example: speed limit;
Works with Tech Tool 1.12/2.01/2.02/2.03/2.04 in Standard (Normal) or Development mode;
Support 28 languages;
Support all brands (Volvo, Renault, UD, Mack) and models supported by Tech Tool;
Developer Tool for editing APCI parameters (VERSION2 and older el. system trucks);
Developer Tool Plus for editing APCI Plus parameters (VERSION3, VERSION4 el. system trucks);
Mack Developer Tool for editing V-MAC I/II/III/ITC parameters;
Support Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10;
Directly install via Net, no need shipping. No need download software,directly give teamviewer id and password to us after you place order and we will arrange install for you.
Upgrade information for Ptt Dev2tool:
• 2.6.70 Released December 13th, 2017
Application updates for improved performance
• 2.6.30- Released November 29th, 2017
Wiggle wire test has been added 3711-08-03-02. Monitors the status of the code as the tech “wiggles” the wire/connector.
Improvements for local parameter cache handling that help reduce the possibility of losing the product configuration if an ECU programming fails.
Improvement of the Product History. The log session that before only did a DTC readout is now stored on the client (PC) and sent to Central Systems.
• 2.6.26-Released November 1st, 2017
Important application updates
New links to the Volvo and Mack complete electrical schematics are found under the links section in Tech Tool.
• 2.6.25- Released October 25th
Improvements made to the Exhaust Aftertreatment Diagnostics operation.
The ESP control unit configuration has been moved to the Calibrate tab.
Improved fault tracing for OBD2018 vehicles.
• 2.6.20- Released October 11th
Addition of software for the soon to be released Vocom II
New Search feature for operations. (Test, Calibrate and Programming)
• 2.6.15-Installed directly after the 2.6.0.
Added replay functionality to key operations. Updated graphic functionality and appearance.
Support of the New Mack models. (GR, PI, AN and TE)
DTC fault tracing improvements made in support of new Mack models.
Some interesting options:
Chassis ID Change.
Speed Limit programming.
EUR6 trucks supported.
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems with PARAMETER PROGRAMMING:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)