VXSCAN V3 Automotive Smoke Leak Detector is designed for testing leaks in vehicle pipe systems, With VXSCAN V3, you can easily check car sealing, throttle shafts, engine block, turbo test system, crankcase system, intake system, exhaust system, fuel tank system, EVAP system, EGR system, cooling system, various pipe fittings leakage problems
VXSCAN V3 automotive diagnostic smoke leak detector Introduction:
Top 3 Reasons Why We Need VXSCAN V3?
- VXSCAN V3 automotive diagnostic smoke leak detector is designed for testing leaks in vehicle pipe systems. It could be used on all cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, light trucks, boats, etc.
- With VXSCAN V3, you can easily check car sealing, throttle shafts, engine block, turbo test system, crankcase system, intake system, exhaust system, fuel tank system, EVAP system, EGR system, cooling system, various pipe fittings leakage problems
1.The rupture of the vacuum hose will cause the mixture to be too thick, the idle speed will increase, the hot car will not start well, the engine will surge during acceleration, the fuel consumption will increase significantly, and the exhaust pipe will emit black smoke.
2.Blocking will cause the idle speed to drift, and the idle speed is easy to stall.
3.Air leakage in the vacuum tube will cause the engine to run weakly.
VXSCAN V3 Features:
- Instant smoke generation, no warm-up required.
- Over-heat protection with LED indication.
- Entry level low cost choice without compromise on function.
- Compact portable design, unit dimension as small as 130x85x185mm, with a hook to hang anyway in the workshop for storage.
- Light weight and built-in air pump saves you time and money. Customers do not need to purchase additional air pumps, and our air pumps use high-quality materials and pass many tests. Please rest assured to use them.
- Smart 5 minutes working cycle, enough for diagnosis on most vehicles. it could be stopped at anytime, or trigger another working cycle.
- Inbuilt air compressor that creates output pressure up to 0.8Bar/11.5Psi and 5LPM flow rate.
- Patented smoke generation solution that generates healthy, safe, harmless dense smoke.
- Patented intake bladder on which the inflatable rubber is replaceable with just a screw driver. Detachable smoke hose and power cord.
VXSCAN V3 car smoke detector is used to detect leakage of pipe systems on automobiles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, light trucks, and speedboats. It is suitable for all makes and models of cars.
1.Fill 10ml-20ml test oil to the detector.
2.Disconnect the intake pipe of the car. Connect the intake pipe of the car with the detector.
3.Connect detector with DC12V battery, it starts to work.
4.The pipe will be filled with smoke.Check the leak points.
Quick Leak Diagnosis via Pressure Gauge Display
You can observe the barometer to more accurately determine whether the car pipeline is leaking. If the barometer index keeps increasing, there is no problem with your car’s pipeline. If the barometer index keeps decreasing, your car’s pipeline leaks need to be repaired, and there is a barometer test. Leakage is faster and more accurate
NO Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge remains unchanged, it means that there is no leakage in the system.
Small Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge drops, it indicates a small leak in the system.
Massive Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge reaches zero, it indicates a large leak in the system.
Adjustable Air Flow Meter
You can easily control the air pressure, because the air pressure of each pipe in the car is different. If the air pressure is too high, the pipe will be damaged, and if the air pressure is too low, the leak will not be detected. Therefore, the flow meter is very important to ensure the effectiveness of the detection system and make the testing safer.
Output Flow: 1-7 L/min(<7L/Min)
Air Flow meter with adjustable button, easy to observe and operate
VXSCAN V3 Functions:
Full System Diagnoses, Won't Miss Any Leak.
Crankcase System Test:
Excessive pressure or corrosion of the crankcase is the main reason to damage the seal of the crankcase and cause oil leakage.
Intake System Test:
Leakage in the air intake system will lead to insufficient intake of the car engine, which will result in scant engine power.
Car Sealing Test:
Poor airtightness of the car may lead to a lot of inconvenience like inability to keep warm, not soundproof, not waterproof and not dust-proof, etc.
Fuel Tank System Test:
When there are gaps in the fuel tank and piping caused by improper installation or insufficient sealing of the fuel tank cap, it can cause leaks in the fuel tank system.
The leakage of coolant would cause the engine to report high water temperature.
Various Pipe Fitting Test:
smoke testing of brake hoses, power steering hoses, cooling system hoses, air conditioning system hoses, turbocharger hoses, fuel hoses, intake and exhaust system hoses, etc.
EVAP System Test:
Leakage of the fuel evaporation system will cause fuel vapor to leak into the atmosphere, causing waste and pollution or unstable engine idling.
Exhaust System Test:
Unpurified harmful gases to be discharged into the atmosphere or increase vehicle noise is the main disadvantage when leaks happened in the exhaust.
1.Power Supply: 12V Vehicle Battery, <8Amp
2.Output Pressure: <1.2bar
3.Flow Rate: <7L/Min
4.Length of Smoke Hose: 2.5Meters
5.Length of Power Cord: 2.5Meters
6.Working Cycle: 5 Min auto-stop
1pc x VXSCAN V3 Main Unit
1pc x Standard Cone Adapter (30-85mm)
1pc x Funnel
1pc x Replacement Rubber
1pc x Intake bladder
1pc x Smoke Hose
1pc x Power Cord Clamp
1pc x Test Oil Refill Bottle(oil not included)