XPROG-M ECU Programmer with latest version V5.5.5 preinstalled, doesn't not need dongle to use software, it is the only tool for decryption BMW CAS4, with Hard disk, Ready to use.
Newest XPROG-M V5.5.5 X-PROG M BOX V5.55 ECU Programmer
Xprog 5.55 software download:
- Latest software version: V5.5.5
- Hard disk and USB Dongle, more convenient and secure.
- Add new authorization: AUTH-0025 Authorized 11/4/2014
- This is the only version XPROG-M can decypte new version BMW CAS4.
Note for XPROG V5.55:
XPROG-M V5.5.5 Install manual
- There is no dongle with this one.
- Can not be working with virtual harddisk
- Old Version like V5.0/V5.3 tool, it can not use with this V5.55 .
- The windows system should be has at lest 2 partitions (except the CD ROM.)
- Disconnect internet when run soft ware ,otherwise device will damaged.
- Don't update online, or hardware broken and can not work any more.
- Please unistall all old Xprog version clearly ,and make sure install Our XPROG 5.55 only into your PC only .
- Please read and following those tips when install Xprog V5.55,otherwise hardware can not use any more.
- Windows system should be windows XP 32bit OR windows 7 64 bit, all the patch software for the windows system should be installed already and the windows properly working...
- Click the file "installation.reg", get the file information to the regedit.
- Install the file "AdbeRdr11000_zh_CN.exe", it is a must, otherwise the Xprog software will not start.
- Plug the Xprog main interface to the computer, install the USB driver.
- Copy the folder "XPROG-BOX5.55" to the desktop, and open it, and run the "xprogdesktop.exe", then software open.
XPROG-M V5.5.5 Authorizations:
- AUTH-0001 Motorola HC05 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
- AUTH-0002 Motorola HC08 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
- AUTH-0003 Motorola HC11 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
- AUTH-0004 Motorola HC12, 9S12 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
- AUTH-0005 Texas Instruments TMS370/TMS374 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
- AUTH-0006 Motorola HC05Bxx and HC05Xxx family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
- AUTH-0007 ST M35080 authorization. Read/Write/Erase device to delivery state.
- AUTH-0008 BMW EWS3 authorization
- AUTH-0009 ATMEGA family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
- AUTH-0010 MB ZGS001 authorization
- AUTH-0011 Motorola HC11EA9/E9 bypass security authorization (allows to bypass security bit and read EEPROM and RAM memory)
- AUTH-0012 National CR16 authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM memory)
- AUTH-0014 ST7, ST10 family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash)
- AUTH-0015 MPC5xx authorization (depending on device program automatically detects MPC5xx, M95xxx device type, flash, external flash and configuration memory size)
- AUTH-0018 Motorola HC12, HC912, MC9S12, MC9S12X bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
- AUTH-0020 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash and external serial EEPROM)
- AUTH-0021 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured and non-secured internal flash and external serial EEPROM, view/change mileage,chassis number (VIN), serial number and PIN code).
- AUTH-0023-1 MAC7xxx
- AUTH-0023-2 XC23xx
- AUTH-0024-1 MC9S12Cxx
- AUTH-0024-2 MC9S12XE
- AUTH-0024-3 9S12XE SECURITY
- AUTH-0024-4 MC9S12HA/HY/P
- AUTH-0025-1 MPC/SPC5xxx Authorized 11/4/2014
- XPROG-M V5.5.5 Adapters:
- ADP-0001 TMS370 PLCC28 programming adapter
- ADP-0002 TMS370 PLCC44 programming adapter
- ADP-0003 TMS370 PLCC68 programming adapter
- ADP-0004 Motorola HC05B/X PLCC52 programming adapter
- ADP-0005 Motorola HC05B/X QFP64 programming adapter
- ADP-0006 ST M35080 in-circuit programming adapter
- ADP-0008 TMS374 family in-circuit programming adapter
- ADP-0009 MC68HC05V12 programming adapter
- ADP-0010 TMS374 on-board programming adapter
- ADP-0011 HC11EA9/E9 programming adapter
- ADP-0017 HC(S)12 BDM / ARM Micronas in-circuit programming/bypass security adapter
- Additional adaptor for 5M48H P-Flash
Compared with Xprog 5.50, 5.55 have additional function as follow photos shows
- 1pc x XPROG-Box Hardware (Aluminum Enclosure) .
- 19pcs x Basic Software Authorizations and Programming Adapters Set
- 1pc x USB Cable.
- 1pc x CD with XPROG-Box Software (V5.5.5)
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days, No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area. The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries, Like Canada, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank you.
2. US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN (No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US, Canada and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at:
Read BMW E46 EEPROM M35080 with Xprog-m V5.55 programmer “FF FF” error.
How to solve “FF FF” error when Xprog-M V5.55 Read BMW E46 M35080 EEPROM?
is the newest version of XPROG-M ECU Programmer
.Some customers use it to read BMW E46 M35080 EEPROM,but they feedback some problems.Here is the one of screenshot below:
All begin with “FF”error.
They take the cluster apart and solder directly to pins of M35080 but still get the same results, it reads of FF FF.
Here are some possible reasons:
(1).M35080 16 pin adapter programming board used for the M35080 with the Xprog M
is not working properly
(2).“99% sure the FF reads are due to the adapter board” (by a xprog user)
You should replace the 8 wire harness with a new one and soldering is as it should be to remove the 8 wires from the board, connect brass pins and connect the 8 wires to the corresponding slots on the 16 pin connector thus avoiding the use of the board.
Here is the part of the xprog M35080 adapter programming board:
You should solder the wires directly to the corresponding pins off of the connector that connects to the xprog box and thus bypass the M35080 Xprog
The M35080 pin order and the Xprog-m
16 pin connector pin should be label so that the correct 7 pins can be sequenced between the M35080 eeprom and the Xprog-M special programming board for the M35080 eeprom:
They have rewired and here is the read information:
You should select E46 M35080 and not E46 Bosch M35080 — that is why the read come out as pictured with an incorrect representation of the VIN and the other data.
You should save the original file on the m35080 eeprom and then edit that bin file and save it with another name.
You should erase the m35080 and load the original file that is edited.
You should write the new file to the m35080.
You should do a new read to confirm all are well.
When you meet the same problem with Xprog-M
, you can visit this blog.