Original Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Automotive Wifi Scanner can supports online programming. Car list available for more than 40 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. Support online free update for One year.
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Diagnostic System with WiFi and 1 Year Free Online Update
The package does not include BENZ 14PIN adapter, you need order it alone.
Top 6 Reasons to Get MaxiSYS Pro:
2. Supports Online Update
(Free for One Year, after one year update fee is 1295USD)
3. Software version
: Every Car Model Software Has A Different Version.
4. Wi-Fi technology:
The J2534 VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
5. Supports online programming
, at the same time it's compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software
6.MaxiSYS MS908P Supported Car List:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, AU Ford
, Ford, Holden
, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE,GM, CHRYSLER, FORD,SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
Autel MaxiSys MS908P Pro Software Advantages:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
5. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Autel MS908P Description:
The MaxiSYS® Pro has been designed to be the go-to tool for the professional technician who performs J-2534 reprogramming on a regular basis. MaxiSYS® Pro utilizes an ultra-powerful A9 quad-core, 1.40GHz processor that offers a 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 9.7” LED screen with a 1,024 x 768 resolution capacitive touch screen, a 32 GB Solid State hard drive, the revolutionary multitasking Android Operating System and comprehensive OE-level
The MaxiSYS® Pro includes the J-2534 reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS® Pro software needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks.
AUTEL MAXISYS Pro itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 pass-thru device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 DEVICE can not only use with AUTEL MAXISYS Pro , but also can work on other OEM software.
Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Pro can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
MaxiSys Pro MS908P Feature:
1. 9.7 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
3. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performanc
4. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
5. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
7. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
8. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
9. The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
Autel MS908P Function Descriptions
DTC & FFD
When this function is selected, the screen displays a list of Stored Codes and Pending Codes. When the Freeze Frame data of certain DTCs are available
for viewing, a snowflake button will display on the right side of the DTC item.The Erase Codes function can be applied by tapping the functional button at
the lower bottom of the screen.
Stored codes are the current emission related DTCs from the ECM of the vehicle. OBDII/EOBD Codes have a priority according to their emission severity,
with higher priority codes overwriting lower priority codes. The priority of the code determines the illumination of the MIL and the codeserase
procedure. Manufacturers rank codesdifferently, so expect to seedifferences between makes.
These are codes whose setting conditions were met during the last drive cycle, but need to be met on two or more consecutive drive cycles before
the DTC actually sets. The intended use of this service is to assist the service technician after a vehicle repair and after clearing
diagnostic information, by reporting test results after a single driving cycle.
a) If a test failed during the driving cycle, the DTC associated with that test is reported.If the pending fault does not occur again within 40 to
80 warm-up cycles, the fault is automatically cleared from memory.
b) Test results reported by this service do not necessarily indicate afaulty component or system. If test results indicate another failure
after additional driving, then a DTC is set to indicate a faulty component or system, and the MIL is illuminated.
In most cases the stored frame is the last DTC thatoccurred.Certain DTCs, those that have a greater impact on vehicle emission, have a
higher priority. In these cases, the highest priority DTC is the one for which the freeze frame records are retained. Freeze frame data includes
a “snapshot”of critical parameter values at the time the DTC is set.
This option is used to clear all emission related diagnostic data such as,DTCs,freeze frame data and manufacturer specific enhanced data from
the vehicle’s ECM, and resets the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for allvehicle monitors to Not Ready or Not Complete status.A confirmation
screen displays when the clear codes option is selected toprevent accidental loss of data. Select Yes on the confirmation screen to continue, or
No to exit.
This function is used to check the readiness of the monitoring system. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for
compliance to a state emissions program. Selecting I/M Readiness opens a submenu with two choices:
Since DTCs Cleared–displays the status of monitors since the last timethe DTCs are erased.
This Driving Cycle–displays the status of monitors since the beginningof the current drive cycle.
This function displays the real time PID data from ECU. Displayed data includes analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs,
and systemstatus information broadcast on the vehicle data stream.
O2 Sensor Monitor
This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
The O2 Sensor Monitor test function is not supported by vehicles whichcommunicate using a controller area network (CAN). For O2 Sensor Monitor
tests results of CAN-equipped vehicles, refer to On-Board Monitor
This option allows you to view the results of On-Board Monitor tests. The tests are useful after servicing or after erasing a vehicle’s control module memory.
This service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the diagnostictool is able to transmit control commands to operate the
vehicle systems. Thisfunction is useful in determining how well the ECM responds to a command.
The option displays the vehicleidentification number (VIN), the calibrationidentification, and the calibration verification number (CVN), and
other information of the test vehicle.
This item is used to check the current condition of the vehicle, including communication protocols of OBD II modules, retrieved codes
amount, status of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), and other additional information may be displayed.
The Service section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances.
The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands.By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate
execution options, enter correct valuesor data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for
various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service
TPMS Programming Service
SAS Calibration Service
DPF Regeneration Service
This section describes the main functions for vehicle service:
Oil Reset Service
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the
vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when
the next oil change is required.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service
This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,as well as to perform TPMS
programming and reset proceduresafter tire sensors are replaced.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service
This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively.The applications include
deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, ands etting brakes
after disc or pad replacement, etc.
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System
and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
This service function allow you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current
steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration,
the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF Regeneration Service
The Diesel Particulate Filter service function performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear
the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.If the DPF light on the vehicle comes
on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
Maxisys Pro MS908P Specification:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display: 9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
Weight: NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb), MaxiSys GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb) / MaxiSys Pro GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb)
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Wireless Diagnostic Interface
Capacitive Stylus Pen
Mini USB Cable
Package List display:
AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P FAQ:
Q1:Can I use it to do gearbox programming of the Toyota MMT and Mitsubishi
A1:Sorry, it can not.
Q2: Can I connect the MaxiSYS Pro MS908P with my car in other way Such as the bluetooth. Or I can only connect through the cable
A1:The device include one Ipad with one diagnostic box. The diagnostic box communicate with the Ipad by bluetooth. But diagnostic box need to connect cars by cable or connector.
Q3: Can I use the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P to program the ECM module
A3: Some cars can do. Some cars can not.
Q4: What is the difference between the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908 and the AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P
A4:AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P can do the programming function, while the MS908 can not.
Autel Maxisys MS908P Pro Review:
1. A product for people who need to deeper system work on the cars they are in charge of maintaining.
Nice product that would have cost me 2x more if I bought it from my local supplier. It takes a while to get used to how if functions but the overall effect is good and the big screen is easy for me to read.
2. I am totally impressed with the things this tool can do. TPMS on an 07 Hyundai Santa Fe... ABS on a 2006 Subaru STi... Engine code info on a 1999 Infiniti... ABS bleed is available for many models. The graphing function works really well. You can save live data and code retrieval information.
3. This unit is way above my expectations, Would recommend the seller. Regarding the device, It is an excellent value for money and is ideal for DIY. and this is the latest version and covers more cars used it on 3 cars with great results. Technically it pays for itsself in the long run.
4. I have this unit also, this is by far best scanner for the money... It can't do everything but it does a lot. Very user friendly & when I had a problem with the tool autel tech support quickly resolved the problem, very happy!
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBD2eshop
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse 1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days, No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area. The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries, Like Canada, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank you.
2. UK, US, EU Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
After-sale service:We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- Item title marked "Ship from US"
- Take About 3-5 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- Note: If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN (No Tax) by default.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US, Canada and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
- EU Warehouse was located in Germany/Czech and it only can ship to EU country:
Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,5-7 DaysRoyal Mail/ DHL
If you have any problems, please Provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail, technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solution, you can return it for refund or get a new one for replacement. For any question, please contact us at: