1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle models.
2. Capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
3. Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review Read/clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year information in no time.
6. Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
7. Supports battery diagnostics with BT1 Lite Smart Battery Tester (purchased separately).
8. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
1) European Vehicle:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU-D, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RE-NAULT, SEAT, SKODA, V-W, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2) USA Vehicle:
3) Asia Vehicle List:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAEWOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
1. Full Systems Diagnostic:
It supports 12V electronically controlled models, and can diagnose high, medium and low-end models, including Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes- Benz, BMW, Audi and other luxury car series, covering tens of thousands of models, and also supports the electronic control system of 12V new energy models, including BYD, Changan , Roewe, Brilliance, Dongfeng Fengshen, Nazhijie, JAC, Emgrand, Zotye and other models, can realize fault diagnosis of all models and systems.
1) .Powerful and fast diagnosis for all vehicle systems
2). Bi-directional Control for available components including actuators, valves, and pumps
3). Supports ECU information, read/ erase codes and live data
4). Guide Function provides more DTC tips (Supports Volkswagen/Audi)
5). Supports advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (By subscription only)
2. Service Functions
OTOFIX D1 Lite provides you with service functions commonly performed in garages
1) Oil Reset: The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required. OTOFIX D1 Lite Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system to calculates an optimal oil life change interval according to the vehicle driving conditions.
2) Electronic Parking Brake (EPB):
include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement.
3) Steering Angle Sensor (SAS):
Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) Diesel Particle Filter (DPF):
The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5) ABS Bleeding:
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
6) Battery Management System (BMS):
The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
3. Full OBD II Diagnostic Functions
OTOFIX D1 Lite can read and clear codes, view live data and ECU information.
1. Help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. Plays an important role in safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
4. Detect ABS problems and retrieve ABS codes. Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what OTOFIX D1 Lite does for you.
1pc x Main Unit
1pc x OTOFIX D1
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x USB to Ethernet Adapter
1pc x Type C USB Cable
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide