Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCOM MK808S-TS/MK808Z-TS provides superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), and BMS (Battery Management System). In addition to OBDII diagnostics and special functions, MK808S-TS can perform comprehensive TPMS services with ease
Widespread Coverage for Multiple Vehicle Models
The best part about the MK808TS is its wide vehicle coverage. It is compatible with most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer. In other words, it supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes as well as the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned.
For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GMC, For Hummer, For Jeep, For Lincoln, For Mercury, For Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Saturn, For Tesla
For Acura, For Daewoo, For Holden, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Infiniti, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Scion, For SsangYong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For BYD, For ChangAn, For Chery, For DFM, For FAW, For Foton, For Geely, For GreatWall, For Haval, For JAC, For Lifan, For Luxgen, For MG, For Zotye
For Abarth, For Alfa-Romeo, For Alpina, For AstonMartin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Dacia, For Ferrari, For Fiat, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Lancia, For LandRover, For Lotus, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Rolls-Royce, For SAAB, For Skoda, For Smart, For Volvo, For Volkswagen
At-a-glance TPMS status screen
Activate all known TPMS sensors
Perform bi-directional Active Tests
Comprehensive OBDII Relearn coverage
Displays vehicle-specific Relearn instructions
Read and erase codes on all available systems
64GB on-board memory for better performance
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
AutoVIN technology automatically identifies vehicle make, model, and year
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor to replace 99% of TPMS sensons on today's vehicles
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 U.S., Asian and European vehicle makes
Cloud-based Report Management allows you to view, save, print, and share reports on mobile phones, tablets, and computer browsers
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
1. OE-Level Full-System Diagnosis
Same as the OEM scanner, Autel MaxiCOM MK808S-TS works well on 150+ car makes and models worldwide to read/ clear codes, read ECU info., view Live Data, do active tests, and perform special functions for all available on-board systems, allowing you to accurately repair cars in the shortest time. This Autel comprehensive diagnostic tool can
* Read ECU Information of the control units including unit type, version numbers, etc.
* Read /Clear DTCs to locate problems and clear the codes after certain repairs.
* View Live Data of each parameter item in various modes, such as text, waveform, or combination (4 in 1 data stream).
* Active Test to accurately figure out whether a specific system, component, or subsystem in certain parts goes well or not.
2. Professional Complete TPMS Functions---Never Let a Flat Tire Wreck Your Ride
Equipped with professional complete TPMS functions, Autel MaxiCOM MK808S-TS Diagnostic Tool can work as both a highly advanced car scanner and a professional TPMS tool Enough to meet the needs of the professional tire shops
1) TPMS Sensor Activation:
Activate/Trigger 99% of TPMS Sensors Wirelessly: Autel TPMS tool MK808S-TS can activate 99% of TPMS sensors (315/ 433MHz), including the OE sensors, Autel MX-sensors, and other sensors in the market.
2) TPMS Sensor Data Reading:
Check the TPMS Sensor Status Quickly: Read the sensor ID, pressure, temperature, battery condition, etc., to help you quickly know what's wrong with the sensor.
3) Advanced TPMS Diagnostics:
Check the TPMS Module Status: Read/Clear Trouble Codes from TPMS, Read Live Data to check the module status, and help turn off the light after certain repairs.
4) Autel MX-Sensor Programming:
Replace the Broken TPMS Sensors, Fast & Easily: Wirelessly program the Autel MX-sensors (315/433 MHz) to replace the broken TPMS sensors with low batteries or other problems. (*Only Autel MX-sensors can be programmed by MK808S-TS.) 4 ways to program TPMS Sensors: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input, and Auto Create.
5) 99% TPMS Sensor Relearn:
Help Newly Replaced TPMS Sensors Work Properly: Relearn TPMS sensors to the vehicle's ECU after changing or rotating tires, or installing new sensors to ensure if the information stored in ECU matches perfectly with the equipped TPMS Sensor ID and location. 3 ways to relearn TPMS sensors: Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and OBD Relearn.
6) TPMS Retrofit:
Upgrade the TPMS Modules on the Cars: help you upgrade the indirect TPMS module to the high-level direct TPMS for safe driving.
(Only available for the low configuration car models whose high-end models are installed direct TPMS by default.) Compatible with BMW, Benz, etc.
7) TPMS by OEM Part No.:
An efficient method to quickly and accurately determine the current vehicle's model, year and frequency info., avoiding TPMS matching failure caused by incorrect selection.
3. Advanced TPMS Retrofit - Allow You to Enjoy Worry-Free Driving
TPMS retrofit, which can help vehicles without factory-fitted OEM tire pressure module or sensors build everything from scratch, is a highly advanced function that the other special tools can only dream of! (*Only available for the low configuration car models whose high-end models are installed direct TPMS by default.) Compatible with BMW, Benz, etc.
This Autel TPMS relearn tool MK808S-TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and then program & relearn the sensors to the car.
Upgrade the Low-Level Indirect TPMS to the High-Level Direct TPMS!
How to Perform the TPMS Retrofit Functions?
Here are the specific steps for your reference:
Step 1: Back up the original vehicle data;
Step 2: Code the Autel TPMS module;
Step 3: Install the Autel TPMS module on the vehicle following the instruction;
Step 4: Program the Autel TPMS sensors (Note: For the OE tire sensors, this step can be skipped);
Step 5: Activate the Autel TPMS sensors or OE sensors;
Step 6: Relearn the sensors with on-board TPMS module;
Once you finish the above steps and sit back to the seat, you will surprisingly find out the pressure of each tire has been shown on the dashboard.
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let's check it out if there's something you may need on the list:
1) Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
2) ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
3) Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
4) BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
5) Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
6) Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
7) Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
8) Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
9) EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
10) Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
11) DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
12) SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
If you are a mechanic shop owner, the Shop Manager of this Autel intelligent scanner will keep all your customer information, detailed vehicle data files, and vehicle test records well-organized, making it super convenient for you to review, analysis, or share the data again.
If you are a car hobbyist who works on cars a lot, this Autel scanner MK808S-TS would also worth your money to get. The Data Manager opens the organization system for saved data files, allowing you to store, print, and review the saved files anytime.
The Remote Desk APP of the Autel MK808S-TS scan tool can launch the TeamViewer QuickSupport program, which is a simple, fast, and secure remote-control interface, to help you get ad-hoc remote support from Autel's technicians, colleagues or friends.