V-A-G 506M is a small handheld diagnostic tool delicately designed for user to pinpoint engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults.
It is an ideal scanner for ALL VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles, over 130 systems.
It supports the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol.
VAG506M VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA Code Reader
VAG506M Features and Functions:
1. Works with Volkswagen vehicles (post 1990 ) incl. Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf / Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more
2. Supports All VW Diagnostic protocols includes KWP1281/ KWP 2000/ TP-CANBUS/ NEW UDS
3. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of almost all the systems
4. Turns off MILs of engine, airbag, ABS, A/T and most other systems
5. Replaces and recalibrates brake pads safely.
6. Easily detects nearly 130 systems includes engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control,
7. Resets Oil Service Light :
After the oil vehicle maintenance, reset oil service light, service mileage and service intervals
8. Airbag Reset:
Don’t suggest you condition of the vehicle airbag safety in the use of this feature, in order to avoid triggering a fault
9. Mileage Correction:
This feature can be modified on the mileage meter, not all Volkswagen cars are supported by this feature, according to the characteristics of the vehicle instrumentation varies.
10. Free online software upgrades for life
English,Polish,Spain, German, French, Italian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian,Turkish,russia.
Display: Back-lit, 128 × 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions: L: 125mm (4.92'') W:75 mm (2,95'') H:23 mm(0.91'')
Weight NW: 0.5kg GW:1.0
1pc x VAG506M Scan Tool main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x USB Cable