2023 Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II Diagnostic Tablet Refresh Hidden Functions
Extended Functions (with a purchase additionally):
a: Work with MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera: Connect with MV108 / MV108S borescope to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately.
b: New!!! Work with MaxiBAS BT506 for Battery detection
Autel MK908 II Features:
1) Qualcomm 660 Octa-core processor (2.2GHz Quad-core processor A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
2) 10.1-inch touchscreen Wi-Fi tablet with Android 10.0 operating system
3) Bluetooth-enabled MaxiFlash VCI/J2534 pass thru programming device
4) Vehicle coverage: MK908 II has full OBD2 coverage, over 80 US, EU and Asian vehicles.
5) Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information
6) Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module
7) Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM
8) Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU
9) USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI
10) Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. MK908 II comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don' t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds
11) AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel MK908 II displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis
Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage
Chrysler,Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot,Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz,Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati,Maybach, Mini,Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3,Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus,Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD,Fuso.
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
1. Ultimate Configurationsfor Super-Level Diagnosis
The full system diagnostics give you a key to access every on-board system to root out those invisible problems such as PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO, etc. The Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems so as to present you a clear picture of multiple sensors in different formats. And also it empowers you to read ECU information, live data and conduct active test.
* Read DTCs – It can access to the depth of every onboard systems to read and analysis the DTCs
* Clear DTCs – After tune-up or changing certain components, it can clear the DTCs hidden in the ECU and kill the lights on the dashboard.
* ECU Information – get the retrieved ECU information in detail.
* Live Data Stream – a valuable reference to determine the specific problems accurately.
2. Active Test
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model.
During an active test, the tablet sends commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators. Such tests may include toggling between two positions of a solenoid, relay, or switch
3. Guided Function
The Guided Functions are advantaged with their easy operations. A guided functions is composed of multiple basic functions, freeing users from trouble such as looking up channel number and login code. Every guided function has detailed operation guidance and operating condition statement.
4. Autel MK908 ECU Coding Capability:
This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
NOTE: The ECU programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle's ECU. ECU programming functions need to buy an Autel MaxiFlash Elite separately. Connect it to MK908 and update the scanner to a MK908P.
5. Services Functions:
As an addition to the complete OBD2 functions of a normal OBD2 scanner, this MK908 professional diagnostic computer can diagnose all car systems:
1) Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
2) EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
3) SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
4) DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
5) BMS service to reset battery management system;
6) ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
7) TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
6. Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features
1) Extendable Feature: It can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with Autel MaxiScope MP408, MaxiVideo MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
2) AutoVin Technology: The device equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
3) Fast Data Transfer (VCI): The package comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don't have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
4) MaxiFix: The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2023 MK908 II Supports 10+ High-End Functions
MK908 II Supports 3 Win-More-Business Features:
1. ECU Coding: for BMW, Porsche, and VW online coding,
2. Refresh Hidden Functions: for BMW, VW, Audi, and Skoda.
3. Guided Functions: for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, MAN LD, and Bently.
Comparison List Between Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II and MaxiCOM MK908Pro II
|Model||MK908 II||MK908Pro II|
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√|
|Wireless VCI||Wireless Diagnostic Interface||MaxiFlash Elite|
4x 2.2 GHz(A73)
4x 1.8 GHz(A53)
4x 2.2 GHz(A73)
4x 1.8 GHz(A53)
|Operating System||Android 10.0||Android 10.0|
|Battery Life||15000 mAh 3.8 V||15000 mAh 3.8 V|
|Operating System||Android™ 10.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|
|BT V5.0 + EDR|
|SD Card(Support up to 32GB)|
|Camera (rear)||16 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Input Voltage||12V (9-24V)|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN|
|Model||Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II||Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II||Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro II||Autel MaxiCOM MK908P|
|CPU||Qualcomm 660||Exynox 5260||Qualcomm 660||Exynox 5260|
|System||Android 10||Android 4.4.2||Android 10||Android 4.4.2|
|VCI||Wireless diagnostic interface(BT VCI)||Wireless diagnostic interface(BT VCI)||Maxiflash Elite||Maxiflash Elite|
|VCI protocol||KWP, CAN, UDS, OBDII||KWP, CAN, UDS, OBDII||KWP, CAN, UDS
|KWP, CAN, UDS
|Read & clear codes||√||√||√||√|
|VW, VW-CV, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bently, Man LD Guidance||√||√||√||√|
|Programming||√ (Ford offline)||√ (Ford offline)||√ (Benz, BMW online)||√ (Benz, BMW online)|
|Coding||√ (BMW, Porsche, VW)||√ (BMW, Porsche, VW)||√ (Benz, BMW, Porsche, VW, Audi)||√ (Benz, BMW, Porsche, VW, Audi)|
(BT506, in/out vehicle test)
|Renault gateway supported||√||√||√||√|
|Report on cloud||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN||Auto detect, Manual input||Auto detect, Manual input||Auto detect, Manual input||Auto detect, Manual input|
|Coverage||- 2022||- 2022||- 2022||- 2022|