What Will You Do If Your Package Encounter Customs Clearance Issues?
When you encounter customs clearance issues, we will supply you the shipping invoice which you have to supply to customs, or other documents required by your customs. At the same time, we also will contact China DHL to help you deal with such situation.
If you are from Ecuador, please notice:
According to the new Ecuador customs clearance regulations, the following contents must be included in the commercial invoice that we provide to DHL Company:
1. Shipper LOGO printed at the top left corner
2. Signature, seal of Company/Firm
2. Invoice number, correct number of items, shipping date
3. Full receiver contact information: address, contact name, phone number
4. Country of origin, product brand name, the full description of goods (name, function, ingredients)
5. Item number
Not every customs needs all above documents, it is according to your customs and the goods value. You'd better check with your local express company to help them to do the customs clearancne.
In order to successfully clear your package from your customs, please leave us your contact information: address, contact name, phone number when you ordered in our website. Otherwise your package may will be detained for about 8 days or even more in your customs, so be fined 130usd per package. Hope you understand.